GDT: Game #9 - YOUR New Jersey Devils (4-2-2) at the Pittsburgh Penguins (4-2-1) MSG TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Hopefully Boosh can get one right off the bat.

the only good thing about injuries is that they open doors. and force the coaches hand at playing different players. he needs to have a couple good games and get on the score sheet so they don't send him down.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Would just be nice to know at least a little bit about these injuries. I've had enought of the ultra secretive crap from Lou - save that for the playoffs. There's no reason that we still shouldn't know the results of the X-Ray's on Cammalleri's jaw or have any inkling as to what the lower body injury is to Havlat.

I think Havlat's has a feelings contusion - as a result of people commenting on how bad his face looks.

Cammy was fine after the elbow, but chewed a gobstopper and broke his jaw.

4-6 weeks on both.

I'm expecting Clowe to get clipped by a photon tonight and implode.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I just hope people can keep things in perspective if/when he has a bad night against the best player in the world.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I just hope people can keep things in perspective if/when he has a bad night against the best player in the world.

OK, makes perfect sense...But what if he has an amazing night? Can we pop open the champagne and declare him the greatest in the world?

I've been dreaming all day that Severson throws a big hit on Crosby that springs the puck loose for a 2 on -1 to Henrique to Boucher....SCORE!

YES! Believe!

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Would just be nice to know at least a little bit about these injuries. I've had enought of the ultra secretive crap from Lou - save that for the playoffs. There's no reason that we still shouldn't know the results of the X-Ray's on Cammalleri's jaw or have any inkling as to what the lower body injury is to Havlat.

I tend to think there is no lower body injury, but in fact it's the 60 stitches and heavy swelling in his face.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
BTW...Being out for a hurt or even broken jaw makes no sense whatsoever...Wire it if need be, put a full cage on and go. Something else is wrong.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
This will be Jagr's 5th game this season playing against previous teams.. pretty crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad