GDT: Game #9 - YOUR New Jersey Devils (4-2-2) at the Pittsburgh Penguins (4-2-1) MSG TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
OK, makes perfect sense...But what if he has an amazing night? Can we pop open the champagne and declare him the greatest in the world?

I've been dreaming all day that Severson throws a big hit on Crosby that springs the puck loose for a 2 on -1 to Henrique to Boucher....SCORE!

YES! Believe!

If Crosby has his way with Severson, my expectations have been met.
If Crosby is kept in check by Severson, my expectations have been surpassed.

I hope he surpasses my expectations.

Missionhockey

Jul 6, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
If Crosby has his way with Severson, my expectations have been met.
If Crosby is kept in check by Severson, my expectations have been surpassed.

I hope he surpasses my expectations.

If we can keep Crosby >=1 point then tonight is a resounding success. If he gets two points, well he's Sidney Crosby. Anything more than that I would say is bad.

BringBackTheRats

Mar 13, 2012
Albany, NY
Reid has looked way better than his 1G-3A in 6 games up in the A so far. He looks like he doesn't belong in the AHL.

I think you could even attribute some of the scoring explosion from the A-Devs typical secondary guys to other teams paying too much attention to Boucher.

I love watching him tear it up here, but I hope I don't see him back in Upstate, NY this season.

Oh, and Go Devils!! :yo:

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
Blake Comeau playing with Malkin? That's amusing, their wing depth is atrocious.

Still Crosby against Salvador, i feel like we may get absolutely smoked tonight, especially if we keep up the dumb penalties and terrible PKing.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Blake Comeau playing with Malkin? That's amusing, their wing depth is atrocious.

Still Crosby against Salvador, i feel like we may get absolutely smoked tonight, especially if we keep up the dumb penalties and terrible PKing.

We have actually fared rather well against Pitt over the years so who knows. Pete's system seems to just give them trouble.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Reid has looked way better than his 1G-3A in 6 games up in the A so far. He looks like he doesn't belong in the AHL.

I think you could even attribute some of the scoring explosion from the A-Devs typical secondary guys to other teams paying too much attention to Boucher.

I love watching him tear it up here, but I hope I don't see him back in Upstate, NY this season.

Oh, and Go Devils!! :yo:
Nice post...I hope he sticks also.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If there is a time to beat Pitt, now is the time. They are still adjusting to a new system and they are still working chemistry out.

Need to take it to them and hopefully improve our very solid road record.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Severson, Boucher, Merrill and Gelinas, Josefson in for a meaningful game.

Niiiicccee!

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
DeBoer hates Swedes.

I'm guessing he was picked on by a group of kids that spoke some European language.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I can't even tell you how excited I am for Boucher....hope he doesn't have to many butterflies.

NHL Fanatik*

The problem I have with Boucher coming up is what happens if he plays well and than Camm and Havlat come back? Who gets bumped?

I know I always say it, but rid of Tootoo, Gionta, and add Matteau and Boucher (Matteau on the fourth and Bouch on the third)

Now, that leaves one more guy to be moved. Brunner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad