GDT: Game #9 Sharks vs Sabres @ SAP Center 1pm PDT - Crummy Doodles Getting Weird

magic school bus

Jun 4, 2010
San Jose, CA
We were a couple marginal improvements away from having a real shot at the division/avoiding LA or Anaheim and most likely a 2nd round playoff run. Now we're here.

If they can the coach, they better send Wilson packing too because this is embarrassing.

SHAR KS

Choking Hazard
Dec 7, 2011
No he doesn't. Outside of Burns, Pinkfloyd and Wingels he's been looking like one of the better guys out there.

He looked bad against Columbus and looked bad early against buffalo. He finished strong, but I still expect more from him.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
We were a couple marginal improvements away from having a real shot at the division/avoiding LA or Anaheim and most likely a 2nd round playoff run. Now we're here.

If they can the coach, they better send Wilson packing too because this is embarrassing.

This x1000. Squandering a great team. ****ing waste.

boylerroom

Jan 2, 2012
PRofKA

I totally disagree. I think this is who this team has been for a while now. I feel like I could prove it, but kinda hard on short texts.

And how does making a conference final help us at all? If we can't compete for a cup and aren't getting better, what's the point?

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Well, that wasn't fun to watch. Its sad as a Sharks fan hoping for an epic losing streak, one for some change and two for McDavid… Haha

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
The only thing that will restore my faith in DW is if he somehow gets MCdavid(or Eichel) and Hanifan.

Knowing our coach I don't think Hanifan could crack the lineup over defensive experts Irwin and Hannan.

boylerroom

Jan 2, 2012
PRofKA
We have one 1st round pick. If that's our plan, we're even doing that poorly.

I'm hinting at the idea of acquiring more picks over the next two drafts by trading away players.

And I disagree. This org actually does very well in the draft. Our last 3 #1 picks have been quality picks for low slots.

ticketsed

Oct 24, 2009
You guys are CRAZY - no way are the Sharks as bad as the SABRES!!

haha - no way they even come close to the McDavid sweepstakes. Sabres are the worst (or second worst, next to Carolina)

WantonAbandon

Oct 16, 2011

DW tried to warn you. He lost two of the top four during one season on a blue line that was a bit shaky. They have been replaced by a guy who hadn't played the position for nearly two seasons and a 19 year old rookie. What did you think was going to happen? A perfectly gelled blue line with chemistry? Many totally underestimated the loss of Boyle and perhaps Stuart was quite a bit better than some of you thought... in particular situations of course. Odds were high for a rocky season, especially at the start. To compound things Demers has straight up sucked....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad