GDT: Game #9 Sharks vs Sabres @ SAP Center 1pm PDT - Crummy Doodles Getting Weird

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
edL4xrR.png

I promise you that these comic things will get worse and worse

Sharks | Some Stats | Islanders 4-3-1 | Record | 1-7-0 Marleau [10] | Points | Ennis, Foligno, Stafford [3] Marleau, Pavelski, Couture [4] | Goals | Ennis [3] Burns [7] | Assists | Stafford [3] Marleau, Pavelski, Couture [2] | PP Goals | NO ONE [0] Ni3mi [3] | Wins | Enroth [1]

a9IknEA.png

Marleau-Couture-Sheppard
Hertl-Thornton-Pavelski
Wingels-Tierney-Nieto
Desjardins-Burish-Scott

Vlasic-Braun
Mueller-Burns
Irwin-Hannan

Stalock

Q9pGNVz.png

Moulson – Ennis – Stewart
Foligno – Hodgson – Stafford
Mitchell – Girgensons – Gionta
Deslauriers – Reinhart – McCormick

Gorges – Myers
Weber – Meszaros
Benoit – Ristolainen

Enroth

and my song of the day

*Spoiler: Sharks lost 2-1

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Please Sharks just win the game. I went to the Blue Jackets game and was disappointed in the teams effort in the second and third. Yeah their defense is awful and the lines are screwy, but I still think this is a decent team. Right now they are playing like crap. As for tanking, I think tanking is a cowardly thing to do. Also, the Hurricanes might end up getting him so it doesn't really matter.

If the Sharks play to the Sabres level and lose, I won't be very happy.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
SNOD

1. San Jose Sharks - McDavid
2. Buffalo Sabres - Eichel
3. Edmonton Oilers - Hanifan (develops into Irwin)

(SNOG
4 - 3 Sabres
Ennis, Reinhart, Ristolainen, Zadorov
Couture, Wingels, Hertl)

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I love those drawings. Hilarious :laugh:

Hoping the Sharks win, but since the Sabres are kind of my team in the east I hope they don't get completely murdered.

snog Sharks win 5-0
Thorntonx5

Buffalo shoots wide right and hits the post 6 times. (It's ok I'm a bills fan so I can say that. :sarcasm:)

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Please Sharks just win the game. I went to the Blue Jackets game and was disappointed in the teams effort in the second and third. Yeah their defense is awful and the lines are screwy, but I still think this is a decent team. Right now they are playing like crap. As for tanking, I think tanking is a cowardly thing to do. Also, the Hurricanes might end up getting him so it doesn't really matter.

If the Sharks play to the Sabres level and lose, I won't be very happy.

Lack of effort? Really? They turned the puck over but its not like they stopped playing.

Helistin

Dustin's equilibrium
Aug 12, 2006
Close to you
Omnom , I really like the names i am seeing in the Sharks lineup. Now only if there would be Goodrow instead Burish i would be a happy camper. But i'm a realist and understand that clear on 3-5 agains't the Kings cemented Burish's roster spot for the rest of the season and his goal most likely got him a 6 year extension that just isn't announced yet.
Pretty good still.

edit. LOL at the cartoon :D

Last edited:

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
I like the new lines, Alex back between the pipes and that we're playing the Sabres.

SNOG

5/1 Sharks

Nieto, Patty, Cooterx2, Burns
Foligno

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad