GDT: Game #9 : KINGS @ PREDATORS - Thursday, 2/7/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
That call on Erat was real weak, I hate makeup calls.

Wish the Refs would just use common sense.

You send one from each team to the box, therefore no makeup call needed.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
You'd think Suter would play the percentages with the goalies like other coaches do. I guess he doesnt look at stats like other coaches do.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
We are having a tough night for sure but this team did win the cup. Well be alright.

The Carolina Hurricanes once won a Stanley Cup too. It's in the past. While it's nice to look back at it, this is a team that is supposed to defend its title and prove everyone that they can be as good as they were during the playoffs during the course of the season. All we've seen 9 games into a 48 game season is that they are wildly inconsistent and struggle to score against playoff teams.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
These guy do realize that you have to win a certain amount of games to qualify for the playoffs, right? I mean, they dont give an automatic spot for the cup champs.

Hatter

Microagression King
Jul 9, 2004
Northern Idaho
These guy do realize that you have to win a certain amount of games to qualify for the playoffs, right? I mean, they dont give an automatic spot for the cup champs.

someone said that to be on pace for playoffs (and this was the other night) that we have to go something like 21-18-1 .

hmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad