GDT: Game #9 : KINGS @ PREDATORS - Thursday, 2/7/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I don't know but I got clipped on the nose once at the old forum by a players stick while walking by one of those holes. His stick came right through that camera hole, clipped my nose and the player pulled it right back through all within a second.

I still have a little scar on my nose where it happened. Hard to see it but its there.

Did the Kings medical staff treat you?

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Time for Bernie Nichols to take over

haelwho

Mar 8, 2006
Boston
The unbelievable thing about our powerplay is it's not even the worst in the league. It's not even bottom 5.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
We rely on the defenseman on the PP way to much. They need to watch Dave Andrewchuk, go to the front

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
This team isn't going anywhere with 3 of our Top 6 D on the shelf.

No goals won't win games either, but 3 goals on 14 total shots is brutal.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Did the Kings medical staff treat you?

No. Really nothing happened much at all. I walked on to the tunnel where the locker rooms where and got walked to the bathroom that the players would use for emergency's during a game. Went in and grabbed a bunch of tp, held it on the cut (it was only a few centimeters) and went back out to the game. It was Jimmy Carson Luc and Steve D's rookie seasons and I didn't want to miss a second of the game.

No stitches or anything like that and my nose had already been broken so before so it didn't even swell all that much. Wasn't much of anything but it did happen and I have always wondered if it happened to anyone else. I mean a half an inch one way or the other and I would have taken that stick in the eye and my mom would have been right about hockey all those years ago.....

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
The entire team looks like it's skating in sand. There's no jump, no fire, which is probably the most disconcerting thing about the way they're playing...

This was always my biggest problem with bringing the entire team back. IMO you need to add some guys to the roster who will bring that desire

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I said that the Kings wouldn't score a goal in this game back in the first period. Nashville has kept the Kings to one goal in 125 minutes of hockey this season. Nobody showed up to play tonight.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Home many more beatings will this team need to take until they start to actually care? They were dead and lifeless from the start of the first.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
8454113567_f2b1d2c31f.jpg

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Poor Bob... Must have said the word shutout 20 times in the dying minutes trying to jinx it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->