GDT: Game #9 : KINGS @ PREDATORS - Thursday, 2/7/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKopitar11*

Yes, and most game p regular hat. :shakehead

Oh no the three regulation wins and almost all of last regular season says alot. More and more we seem like the Carolina hurricanes that somehow won the Cup.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
At least we're getting it out of our system. Like wringing a wet cloth. A wet cloth that is terrible at hockey.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
The Kings were the Cup Champs, but they were also a few points away from not even making the playoffs.

Do I think they are as bad as they look right now? No, but perhaps it's time to stop talking about last year and how they dominated in the playoffs and how everyone came back, blah blah blah. I think it's becoming painfully obvious that quite a few players should not have returned.

The Kings desperately need another scorer for the top 6, a 3rd line center and someone to atleast play the game similar to how Greene plays. In addition it may be time to go down to the farm and bring up some hungry players for the bottom 6. It worked last year with King and Nolan.

Yes the second line has been bad, and the first line has struggled too, but damn would it be nice to get something from the bottom lines. I can't think of anyone down there with any kind of finishing ability at all, they are not even a threat to score.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Has Stoll done anything to help the team this year?

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Mike Richards looks like he's forgotten how to play hockey.

Is this really the game to be singling out one particular player? The entire team looks like garbage. Rinne is on his way to the easiest 30+ save shutout ever

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Has a puck ever gotten through one of those photographer holes on the glass?

I don't know but I got clipped on the nose once at the old forum by a players stick while walking by one of those holes. His stick came right through that camera hole, clipped my nose and the player pulled it right back through all within a second.

I still have a little scar on my nose where it happened. Hard to see it but its there.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
****, we shouldn't have re-signed Stoll. We should've given one of out false wingers to play their natural position (King, Nolan, Lewis). Instead, we have stoll on the payroll for two more seasons after this year.

KingKopitar11*

The Kings were the Cup Champs, but they were also a few points away from not even making the playoffs.

Do I think they are as bad as they look right now? No, but perhaps it's time to stop talking about last year and how they dominated in the playoffs and how everyone came back, blah blah blah. I think it's becoming painfully obvious that quite a few players should not have returned.

The Kings desperately need another scorer for the top 6, a 3rd line center and someone to atleast play the game similar to how Greene plays. In addition it may be time to go down to the farm and bring up some hungry players for the bottom 6. It worked last year with King and Nolan.

Yes the second line has been bad, and the first line has struggled too, but damn would it be nice to get something from the bottom lines. I can't think of anyone down there with any kind of finishing ability at all, they are not even a threat to score.

This.

.. Well actually here's the most important stat. We only won the crappy teams this season and got shafted by all the good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad