GDT: Game 9: Columbus vs. Detroit | 2/2 7PM EST

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Is this televised?? I get a black screen but I'm guessing it's just me.
No TV for those in Cleveland tonight. Just checked the Fox Sports Ohio site and said they should be showing Xavier/Richmond on the alternate channel in the Cleveland area and it doesn't mention showing the Jackets when the game is over.

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
No TV for those in Cleveland tonight. Just checked the Fox Sports Ohio site and said they should be showing Xavier/Richmond on the alternate channel in the Cleveland area and it doesn't mention showing the Jackets when the game is over.

Well that sucks. TWC had been previously doing an okay job showing both the Cavs and Blue Jackets.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Well that sucks. TWC had been previously doing an okay job showing both the Cavs and Blue Jackets.
Would be nice if they would bother to update the guide for the alternate channel.

I could understand if this was a Cavs issue but I have no idea why they are going to show Xavier basketball in Cleveland instead of NHL hockey.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Dish Network customer here in the Dayton market...............was watching the Jackets pregame & suddenly I'm now getting X basketball. Other FSOhio channel is showing the Cavs(which I'm blacked-out of)..........................:shakehead

On to Center Ice for HNIC

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
People in Columbus are *****ing on Twitter about not getting the game as well.

Fox Sports Ohio has been over-reaching with their live programing for the state for years now. There is no demand for Xavier basketball outside of a dozen people in Cincy, why they still air it is beyond me.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I'm getting the game on TWC in Dayton... Guess I should count myself lucky for once.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Big game for the CBJ.... I think they have a chance.. Seriously, Mason has been one of the best players since the season started..

Hey RJ, get a goal dude, you are getting the cash to score...

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Game now back on Dish Network in the Dayton market...................I guess I'm lucky????????

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I keep hearing a "ping ping ping" from one of the mics... Keep getting confused and thinking the post keeps getting hit when I am not paying 100% attention

arudick

Jan 31, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Terrible neutral zone offence. Losing the puck constantly turning it the other way for the Wings. We can't gain the zone smoothly at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad