Tyutin-Savard

Mason
Bobrovsky

Inactive
Gillies

Kia-Soul-Axwell-Ad-Interior-Hamsters-623x389.jpg

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
I'm very pessimistic about this team, but since detroit played last night I think we're win somehow.
2-1 Jackets in OT.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
In which period do the Jackets decide to start playing? I say the second.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Maybe there should be a paint peeling party before the game.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
In which period do the Jackets decide to start playing? I say the second.

This team doesn't usually **** the bed on these weekend games against marquee opponents, so I've got a good feeling about this game. Detroit played a tough game last night. I think they'll be tired.

2-0 Jackets. Mason with the shutout.

Last edited:

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Umberger puts a solid shoulder into Huskins's solar plexus, sparking a huge fight in the 1st.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
I predict.... Even more pain.... There will be no vindication in the second fight this time.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Correct. Calgary is still 2 points behind us with only 3 games in hand and Phx is only one point ahead. There needs to be more gap there.

Not to mention we are still within a stones throw of 8th place. We fall back much further in this short season and the fat lady will start singing.

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Team comes out with energy right from the beginning. Mason continues to play strong, but he will give up a softie.
Jackets win 4-1, Johansen finally has a dominant game and gets his first goal. Dubinsky, and/or Umberger also get their first goals.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
I expect a win, and the start of winning streak. This team is good enough to put 2 or 3 W's together. Mason's golden oppurtunity to get back in the mix.

3-1 CBJ. CHILLI *****ES !!

Corn dogs Jackie! All these people get Corn Dogs!

Tyutin and Prospal with goals, and RJ with hatty as usual.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I expect a win, and the start of winning streak. This team is good enough to put 2 or 3 W's together. Mason's golden oppurtunity to get back in the mix.

3-1 CBJ. CHILLI *****ES !!

Corn dogs Jackie! All these people get Corn Dogs!

Tyutin and Prospal with goals, and RJ with hatty as usual.

An Umby hatty is two giveaways and an own goal, here to help.:D

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Another sloppy first period and we fall behind 3-0.

Richards gets mad, there's a bunch of meaningless fights in the second, and we fall behind 5-0.

An octopus gets thrown on the ice.

I can't get that damn pizza song out of my head.

Detroit fans are 90% of the crowd when the game ends 6-1. The TV guys are gushing about the play of the young Jackets.

BlueJacket2

Feb 26, 2012
I will be in attendance tonight. Just hoping to see a good crowd, less Detroit fans of course. I want to see a bunch of energy and witness JAM score his first goal.
4-2 Bad Guys

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Another sloppy first period and we fall behind 3-0.

Richards gets mad, there's a bunch of meaningless fights in the second, and we fall behind 5-0.

An octopus gets thrown on the ice.

I can't get that damn pizza song out of my head.

Detroit fans are 90% of the crowd when the game ends 6-1. The TV guys are gushing about the play of the young Jackets.

And Hainsey gets the hat trick.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Not to mention we are still within a stones throw of 8th place. We fall back much further in this short season and the fat lady will start singing.

The funny part was that I was saying it is critical we lose more... lol

arudick

Jan 31, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Hoping Mason can put a strong performance together tonight with the momentum from last game that he had. There has got to be some sense of urgency in this game. As said earlier, when will the Jackets decide to play? Let's hope it's at puck drop and not midway through the game.

Also, 10.5 spread for the Kia Soul hamster commercial to play. I'll take the over. Anyone?! :p

Cash for Nash

May 13, 2012
Random thought there.....It really is interesting that the CBJ play on back to back nights like 9 times this year but some teams (ex. Rangers) only have to do this like 2 times. Just strikes me as kinda BS but whatever.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Johansen will be the best forward on the ice tonight - even though there are guys named Datsyuk and Zetterberg. He'll have a 4 point night, and the Jackets will win 5-2 after an empty net goal by RJ Umberger.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
What Soreloser said..

Jackets win big!! really really big, I predict a really big win, or a blowout loss.

They better start off games better than the last game I watched.. going down 3-0 early is brutal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad