GDT: Game 9, Columbus at St. Louis

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Good offensive game tonight. Despite all the talk about playing physical, that seemed to fade after the first five minutes. Instead it was more about staying aggressive and playing north-south which actually allowed them to showcase speed. It helped that the Blues were bad.

Reactions: Fairwhether

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Great game by Korpi , made some huuge saves . Needs to play, still gets lapses where he may let one in he shouldn’t . Offense and effort was great tonight . Panarin is a magician . Harrington needs to play more , he’s tough . Sedlak to bench , Milano in next game , and Hani has earned another game

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Anyway, can we play on the road for the rest of the season? NWA seems cursed.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
They wanted this game. Claiming it's for one particular player is asinine, especially when that player isn't doing any better than the guy he replaced.

I do think Korpisalo is playing better than Bob right now.

He played a good game I'd say. Which says a lot about team defense right now given the number of goals that went in the net.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Uh guys.... this is incredible.

The Duclair-Wenny-Bjork line has been on the ice for a combined 26 shots for and just 4 shots against at 5 on 5. Holy goodness.

I like the line, but A LOT of that has to do with how they are "used" and who they are matched up against.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I watched the first two goals and the last three.. what started badly got interrupted by work and ended on a high note. Watching the local Blues broadcast with Federko and it was more about how the Notes collapsed rather than the CBJ and Korpi having a very good game. Who is this Jenner? Shades of 2016 & I look the look of his aggressiveness. He did want that hatty.. dude was working it in the last minute.

Reactions: thebus88

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
So I just got in in time to see the start of the 3rd. I see we've given up 3 goals on 22 shots, so everybody must be really pissed at Bo-

-oh, wait, it's Korpisalo in net. Oops. ;)

I see a "theme" here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad