Pre-Game Talk: GAME #9 - Canucks @ Penguins - Saturday at 10 a.m (dun dun dunnnn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Cd7XroP.jpg

maroon 6

Dec 31, 2009
British Columbia
Henrik Sedin the goon will throw a huge hit on Sidney Crosby which will take Crosby out for the whole year. Daniel Sedin will do the same to Malkin. Garrison will shave Letang's head. Luongo will score a hat trick on Fleury.

Just please win?

Wolfhard

Jul 7, 2012
BC
Hope Luongo starts. A bit worried about the early game, but Luongo's been coddled enough in the past. Time to man up and play your game, regardless of the start time, or days off, or what happened last game, etc.
Mental and physical toughness. Show us you've got it, Lu!

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
My guess at the outcome...

Borderline hits on Crosby and Malkin result in the NHL suspending the entire canucks organization for 10 games.

B4NND1T*

If lack starts against the deadliest offensive team in the NHL........

Tanevian*

Borderline hits on Crosby and Malkin result in the NHL suspending the entire canucks organization for 10 games.

And Canucks forced to trade for Steckl so they can punish him retroactively.

Karl Hungus

Oct 6, 2007
I think the Canucks keep the tight play going and it's a low scoring affair. Penguins probably take it 2-1 or 3-2.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Liverpool V. Newcastle, then City V. West Ham, then the Canucks, then the Whitecaps.

I might not have to leave the couch for 14 hours tomorrow

I support Liverpool and dad supports West Ham; big day tomorrow.

Hoping the Whitecaps can play like they did in Seattle and pull out a win.

Canucks playing an early game, on the East Coast against Pitt is a game I don't expect them to win. If they get a point out of it I'd be happy.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
would like to see daniel with kesler tomorrow.

Hank on his own. see what happens.

Sedin Kesler Santorelli
Higgins Sedin Hansen
Booth Schroeder Kassian
Sestito Richardson Weise

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007

forfeit any and all draft picks ever. somehow calgary now owns them... how did that happen, brian?

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
I think the Canucks will play well as they seem to always play well against Pittsburgh in the last few years. Hopefully no Canucks injuries as the last two games i remember was Luongo and Mitchell going out. I think there is a good chance Pittsburgh does not get up for this game, while Vancouver is very forcused.
Edler coming back is a good thing so our 6 d are all good. I think the third pair of Stanton/Tanev is as good defensively as the other pairs. Chicago managed to help our team this year. I do not know when i have been as happy with our defense except for the start of the cup run playoffs.
Maybe the team thinks Santorelli is better defensively at the moment than Kesler, if so they might as well keep the lines the same. As Kesler is an elite winger but has not looked elite at center in a while. Still early to judge Santorelli but might as well see what we have early. It seems like madness that he could be a second line center but he has played like a top six player this year. Kesler's production recently has been largely on the PP and he has not been shutting anyoneelse down so maybe Torts is right. Though still happy he is giving it to Santo and not Schoeder or Hodgson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad