GDT: Game #9 - Avs @ Penguins 5:30PM MST | TSN2, RDS2, NBCSN

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
Is there any way to watch replays of games other than Game Center? I really want to watch the game tonight but don't think I'll be able to. Any help would be appreciated!

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Living in Germany I haven't noticed a single blackout yet, even with TSN/NBC broadcasts. Hope this keeps up tonight but I think it should as there is no station broadcasting any nhl games in Germany. Last year there was ESPN America which covered one or two games a week but this station doesn't exist any longer. On the other hand I remember having blackouts on games which were not available on ESPN America. Hope they changed that as there is no other legal way to watch those games in Germany.

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
If anyone can find a picture of this without the text on it I'll love you forever.

null_zps41c90d20.jpg

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
"The Cole Harbour Cup" and "The Battle of Crosby vs MacKinnon"

Duchene is going to steal the show.

Cynthesis

Sep 27, 2010
Is there any way to watch replays of games other than Game Center? I really want to watch the game tonight but don't think I'll be able to. Any help would be appreciated!

You should get an NHL Vault subscription from NHL.com. I can watch full games (all teams) from the past several seasons, or watch 12 min highlights of all those games as wel. That includes games from this season. There's also classic games, and there are a ton of old Avalanche games from the Sakic, Forsberg, Roy era. It's all for $4.99 a month which I think is an absolute steal.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
I feel like Duchene is going to come out flying this game to beat his training buddy Crosby. Playing the best hockey of his career so far and will get a big audience tonight and make people notice.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Am I the only one that thinks that Mitchell is working on the longest most elaborate fake out of all time? Like he's shooting first for 5 or 6 years and then one day he'll suddenly pass. ON A BREAKAWAY 2 ON 1.

In game 7 of the SCF to secure the game for the avs.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Ahh the ole "Deep Think about the Poke Check" Move... very cagey!!

Speaking of poke checks, I always wondered why it wasn't done more often. I guess it's the fear of missing and being at the player's mercy. However often the player is so close when he makes his move that, if I was in goal I'd be swinging my stick wildly.

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
Speaking of poke checks, I always wondered why it wasn't done more often. I guess it's the fear of missing and being at the player's mercy. However often the player is so close when he makes his move that, if I was in goal I'd be swinging my stick wildly.

EA NHL flying poke check would def work often.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Well it's as you said the fear of being at the players mercy. If the goalie misses on the poke check, there's 99% chance the shooter will score... Unless your Hasek( good luck recovering to make the save).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad