Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Landeskog - Stastny - Tanguay
Hejda - Johnson

vs.

Crosby and the Water Carriers

--

I'll be more intrigued by seeing how much offensive zone time the Duchene line can get against Malkin. Once again, MacK's line could get some interesting matchups, but Sutter is likely to dominate him in the circle and around the net all game long.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Get outta the pic, Luongo!

BTbSOpBCEAAhoHA.jpg

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
If Kunitz makes Team Canada, oh boy... Rob Zamuner is going to call him up to congratulate him and celebrate. Scam artists.

Kunitz is a very good player but he has no business being on Team Canada. Screw chemistry, take the best players.

Hopefully the MacKinnon line doesn't end up on the ice against Crosby or Malkin tonight.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
6 - 5 OT.

Crosby x2
Malkin x2
Duchene x2
O'Reilly x1
Landeskog x1
Malkin x1
Kunitz x1
Kobasew x1

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
Nice GDT.
I look forward to seeing MacKinnon tonight. I watched him the last 2 seasons in Halifax and really like his game. Hope to see him do well in his rookie season. Good start to the season for Nate so far.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Get outta the pic, Luongo!

BTbSOpBCEAAhoHA.jpg

This is so cool.

As for tonight, I'm not getting my hopes up. Pittsburgh will probably be too good. Hoping for some good games by Duchene, Landeskog and Johnson. Especially seeing Duchene show off his skill against a team like the pens on a night with national broadcasts would be huge.

GO :avs GO!!!

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
This game is covered on tsn 2 and I dont have that channel . Will this game be blacked oun on my game center?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
What's the story behind this picture?

In the beginning of September the guys who train with O'Brien had a camp in Vail for a few days. About 30 NHLers were there. There was another camp in Halifax earlier on where a bunch of NHLers joined as well. Otherwise, a small group that mainly consisted of Duchene, MacKinnon and Crosby spent about 2 months together over the summer.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
What's the O/U on Cole Harbour mention tonight?

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
This game is covered on tsn 2 and I dont have that channel . Will this game be blacked oun on my game center?

I'm sorta in the same boat. I'm in the US and don't have NBCSN. My understanding is that nationally broadcasted games in Canada and the US are blacked out from Game Center Live by default. However, I do believe you can watch the full replay once it is loaded. I know all the literature states it is usually 24-48 hours but so far with the ALT broadcasts that I've missed when live, I've noticed I could start them around 10pm my time (Alaska Standard.)

Kind sucks...will probably have to get cable at some point if the AVs get start getting a lot of nationally broadcasted games (or make the playoffs...since those are all "nationally broadcasted.")

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad