GDT: Game #9 - 10.28.14 - vs St. Louis - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
**** the reffing in this league. You call absolutely nothing as the Blues take penalties the entire 3rd but when it gets to OT where it has the biggest effect (4v3) suddenly penalties matter.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Stars were the better team tonight, unlucky to lose.. or even go to OT.

Eventually we'll start getting some more bounces.. and our goaltenders' save percentage will rise above .900.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Fiddler should have just put the puck off the glass, instead he tries to reverse to Goligoski and it ends up in Blues possession.

This team does the 'reverse behind the net' play way to much, not the first time it's backfired.

jason9090spezza

Oct 19, 2014
Japan
I better not see another extra session...

Enough is enough. They are more than enough to win a hockey game in regulation with the roster they have now.

One thing. Defense NEEDS a change. I can't bare guys like Jordie and Dillon ****ing this team up.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Stars were the better team tonight, unlucky to lose.. or even go to OT.

Eventually we'll start getting some more bounces.. and our goaltenders' save percentage will rise above .900.

did you catch the game against Vancouver?

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I'm okay losing this one if it fires them up to decimate the Ducks. If we lose that one, then I'll lose my ****

McGinley

Captain, my captain
Feb 13, 2013
Can't expect more when they constantly play stupid. Hey, taking penalties in OT? Yeah, probably not wise. Trying to show off your passing and turning the puck over instead of just getting the puck to the net? Yeah, probably not wise.

Just stupid and undisciplined. Ruff needs to lose his **** on them.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I better not see another extra session...

Enough is enough. They are more than enough to win a hockey game in regulation with the roster they have now.

One thing. Defense NEEDS a change. I can't bare guys like Jordie and Dillon ****ing this team up.
They need help on d. This is going to be a rough season watching some kids play bigger roles than they are ready to play. Too many young guys not up for the job. On top of that, they need the forwards to get back and chip in more.

MetalGodAOD*

Ruff needs to rip into them to start being a bit more intense. This cutsie **** by the top line and lack of defense is just hurting us. This isn't a ****ing all-star game.

Also the 3rd line is absolutely useless. I know its hard to break up the best line in hockey right now, but the rest of the lineup is god damn useless.

Benn-Dillon is not a good defense pair right now. Shuffle some things up. It's not working.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
I actually wanna see something change. Ruff has the balls to address it, but I want to see the results of it.

Also Jordie needs a good long sit on the bench. Maybe Oleksiak - Dillon next game?

Joki - Connauton? I don't know, just something.

I also want Hemsky to ****ing start scoring. I agree, that line is useless.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Wow at Benn and Dillon's icetime compared to Oleksiak-KConn who were actually playing well. No wonder we lost.
They did look better than in prior games, but keep in mind what they're being asked to do: play against the Blues' third and fourth lines solely in 5 on 5 situations.

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
They did look better than in prior games, but keep in mind what they're being asked to do: play against the Blues' third and fourth lines solely in 5 on 5 situations.

They shouldn't have double the ice time when they are getting lit up over and over throughout the game. Jordie Benn played 23 minutes tonight. :help:

jason9090spezza

Oct 19, 2014
Japan
They need help on d. This is going to be a rough season watching some kids play bigger roles than they are ready to play. Too many young guys not up for the job. On top of that, they need the forwards to get back and chip in more.

Yah, I want to see other lines producing some offense as well too.

Obviously I'm not expecting the other lines to be the "TRIO", but all three goals were generated by THAT line...which is great in a way, but very meh in a way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad