Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ

1716333923501.gif

DrBSmooth

May 10, 2006
There is movement on the coach decision, I just got the call that I'm out of the running. It's a bit bullshit tbh, Fitz said I was "too handsome and funny". A curse and a blessing
I hear the real reason they passed on you as coach is that your Lasagna requirements were too much for the Rock staff to handle. Also, your contract stipulated you wouldn't coach games on Mondays.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Weekes has kind of become an annoying troll in the last couple of years with the weird cryptic innuendo tweets.

There’s been too many involving us this past year and none of them seemed to really happen, other than the Meier extension about two-three weeks after one of his innuendo tweets implying it was a done deal. And that wasn’t anything at all earth shattering because Timo was an RFA and not going anywhere else. Was there really anything unexpected about us signing one of our RFA’s that we just acquired months before that?

He’s been teasing the Devils coach thing for a couple of weeks now. Mostly with Keefe hints, if anybody.

Is it really groundbreaking news that we’re going to hire a head coach? An NHL team with a head coaching vacancy is going to hire a coach!

I like him as a broadcaster/analyst, but these weird tweets are getting annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad