GDT: Game 82: LAK @ Quack 7:00 Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
Perry can still make things happen in the offensive zone. Give him a couple guys that can hang onto the puck, some favorable O-zone starts and PP time and he could still flirt with 50pts. His IQ and instincts are still sharp and he's shown he can be a playmaker.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
I hope we keep Grant, at least for insurance at center. Sprong can go and I will continue to beat the drum of trading Ritchie
Beating the drum for an already soft pathetic team to trade only power forward on this team and other than Manson the only player capable of even attempting to stick up for a Player? And he's improved in all aspects of his game
Anaheim Ducks fans definitely love soft hockey more than any other fan base

GiveYouABagOfPucks

Jan 29, 2015
Beating the drum for an already soft pathetic team to trade only power forward on this team and other than Manson the only player capable of even attempting to stick up for a Player? And he's improved in all aspects of his game
Anaheim Ducks fans definitely love soft hockey more than any other fan base

Not all of us Dirk. I’m looking forward to a future of skill and nastiness. Our young Wingers Ritchie Jones and Comtois have me excited moving forward. Skilled guys who are tough to play against.

Reactions: Dirk316

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
I can’t watch baseball anymore. It is so slow and there is so much time between pitches. I don’t have ADD, but baseball makes me feel like I do. Now women’s college softball is the opposite. Admittedly I usually only watch the tournament and World Series.

John

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
Guhle must have left some time in the 1st and now in the 2nd he is still not on the bench. Did anyone see what happened to him or did he just leave to get to the Gulls game for the 3rd?

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Gulls are taking care of business, have a 4-0 lead over Ontario early in the 2nd period. Encase Steel in bubble wrap for the rest of this one when he's in the defensive zone and let him lead the Gulls on a long playoff run.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
Not all of us Dirk. I’m looking forward to a future of skill and nastiness. Our young Wingers Ritchie Jones and Comtois have me excited moving forward. Skilled guys who are tough to play against.
That was the most successful period of Ducks hockey when they actually had skill mixed with toughness. We where actually spoiled by having the toughest team in the league for a couple seasons. Now it's sad to watch hopefully things change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad