GDT: Game 82: LAK @ Quack 7:00 Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Welcome to the final GDT of this accursed season!

As you can see the Kings are way ahead of the Ducks in the standings:

standings.PNG

With the Ducks averaging nearly 1 standings point per game there is simply no way to Catch LA at this point, might as well crush them into oblivion since one of Ottowalorado or Edmonton is gonna get Hughes anyway.

Down with the monarchy!

brown guillotine.png

Last edited:

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
If Getzlaf doesn't have at least a two point game, Anaheim will not finish with anyone at/over 50 points on the season.

Reactions: McDonald19

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
I never thought that I would think it, but this season can't end soon enough. At least since RC was fired the games have been far more competitive and enjoyable. While we have probably lost the opportunity for a really high draft pick, it is more important to me that the last games were watchable. Hopefully tonight will bring a win.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
only 4 days left til lottery.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
An end to the worst season I can remember
no interest in any of these games
Lowest fight total in Ducks history to go along with almost no big hits and horrible record
Thanks Murray

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Not on its own. With a reg. L, if EDM wins their final game and the Rangers win both of theirs, we'd leapfrog them. Probably unlikely though. Could finish anywhere from 6-9.

We also need a loss tonight to stay ahead of Vancouver. If we get 2 points and they lose in regulation we'll end up 9th.

So best case scenario is 6th. Worst case is 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad