GDT: Game #80: Minnesota Wild @ St. Louis Blues "Slumpbuster"

Status
Not open for further replies.

illninofan*

Forgot about Schwartz because I'm not thinking clearly, but yes, we need to go all in on offense this offseason. We also need to get some d-men who can actually clear the crease, and players that aren't afraid to go to the front of the net.

It looks bad, but our future is still bright and we're still only just now entering our cup window.

Bluesfan2308

Feb 21, 2014
But I think Elliot should be in net the final 2 games. If anything to hopefully light a fire under Miller.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
But I think Elliot should be in net the final 2 games. If anything to hopefully light a fire under Miller.

I like the fact Hitch ended up pulling him and putting in Ells. Maby that will get him going if they decide to go back to him tonight. I'm comfortable with either but this not scoring deal has to end or we are gonna be in line for a rude awakening. Not panicking quite yet just because of Avs final 2 vs our final 2.

JustOneB4IDie

Duel Cancer Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Imperial, Missouri
Is the sky falling yet? I'm glad I didn't watch this one. I think I would have lost it when the cheap shot hit by Rupp on Oshie. Miller having another off night and losing to a goalie who had not played in the NHL for 4 years and a .867 save percentage? :facepalm:

Last edited:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
So after cooling down from last night. ....I'm still pissed....

From reading the wilds fans comment on the hits, I pray the stars align and we face them in the playoffs.

As for miller.....just wasn't his night but at this point it's nearly impossible to continue to be optimistic about him. Those were great scoring chances and defensive meltdowns, but still, he was brought in to be that epic goalie

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Blues don't "control their own destiny"(which is a stupid saying. Nobody controls their own destiny, that's why it's destiny) in the Central, but I still like our chances. We can beat Dallas and Detroit. The Avs would then have to beat Anaheim and San Jose to take the division. They lose one point, we would take it. We have the favorable matchups, just not the tie breaker. We really need to win tonight. Well, we really needed to win last night too, but tonight even more. No reason we can't beat Dallas and Detroit. Hopefully we win tonight, Avs lose and we only need to make it to OT against the Wings to win the division.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I just hope our boys are set to destroy after last night. Schwartz-sobotka-steen will produce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad