GDT: Game 80: Isles @ Caps | Regular Season Home Finale | 4/26/2022 | 7:00p

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I can give the skaters a break tonight after they way they’ve been playing on the long trip and on Sunday.

They’re just sick and exhausted from their goalies letting them down.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
They could possibly head into the playoffs limping. They play Isles again and then Rangers.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
I can give the skaters a break tonight after they way they’ve been playing on the long trip and on Sunday.

They’re just sick and exhausted from their goalies letting them down.
I mean I see what you’re saying but given what’s on the line..that was a bad performance. They’re going to look back on this game when the Panthers beat them in three. And yes, I said three. :laugh:

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Vanecek has always been the stronger netminder anyway. Bad goals against are a given, but the manner in which they happen is just far more concerning with Samsonov in net. At least Vanecek came up with big saves throughout the Toronto game to give the team a chance and something to feed off of.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
The Caps have always looked significantly worse when Ovechkin is out of the lineup. He’s the heart and soul of the team.

It’s funny because the Penguins don’t seem to miss a beat when Malkin or Crosby are out.

Reactions: ClevelandCapsfan

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I thought missing the playoffs might have been better long term. I’m back to believing it. Big changes need to happen in the off season.

Which should be about 7 total games away
Nah 6 games. 2 reg season and 4 playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad