GDT: Game 80: Isles @ Caps | Regular Season Home Finale | 4/26/2022 | 7:00p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
To my knowledge the team does not have a historian. Your best bet would be contacting a statistician who works in the TV production side. Each game Joe and Craig give an obscure trivia question and then cite someone on their team who does the research, my guess is he’d be a good place to find information

• Haha
Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
nhl-nails-islanders-clutterbuck-with-fine-for-repeated-diving[1].jpg

I just hope the forgotten member of Super Troopers doesnt spend 60 mins hitting guys 3 seconds after they played the puck.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Alex Ovechkin is going to miss the entire postseason, and Connor McMichael is going to replace him on the top line and score 15+20 en route to a Conn Smythe and Stanley Cup.

McMichael will start the following season in the press box after Washington signs Nate Thompson for more defensive stability.

Who will be the Head Coach that will do this to CMM after he leads us to a Cup? Arniel? Or Forsythe?

Reactions: troyerlaw

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Wonder if ol' Ted will ever spend money on a veteran coach ever again after Lavi's done here; such a head scratcher to go with rookie coaches for 10+ years of OV-era

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Wonder if ol' Ted will ever spend money on a veteran coach ever again after Lavi's done here; such a head scratcher to go with rookie coaches for 10+ years of OV-era

I don’t mind going with rookie coaches. Jon Cooper was new and he’s one of the best in the business. Andrew Brunette seems to be doing a fine enough job in Florida. Same with Bednar, Woodcroft, Keefe, Brind’Amour, and others.

I wouldn’t let Oates and Reirden turn them off completely from rookie coaches. Halpern in particular seems like an intriguing candidate whenever Laviolette’s time in DC is done.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I don’t mind going with rookie coaches. Jon Cooper was new and he’s one of the best in the business. Andrew Brunette seems to be doing a fine enough job in Florida. Same with Bednar, Woodcroft, Keefe, Brind’Amour, and others.

I wouldn’t let Oates and Reirden turn them off completely from rookie coaches. Halpern in particular seems like an intriguing candidate whenever Laviolette’s time in DC is done.

Every HOF coach was a rookie at one point. The issue isn't their resume, its simply making the right choice. Its never been an exact science and never will.

I'd LOVE to see Halpern be HC here.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
With the injuries, goaltending and rotating a bunch of young guys in ... I feel like our regular season went slightly better than expected.

There is a hard ceiling on what this roster can achieve.

Reactions: troyerlaw

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Last home game. OV getting honored. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if OV plays. Then maybe they sit him to end the season. We will see. I’ll be at the game which seems to be a bad thing. Very few home wins this year! Haha.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Last home game. OV getting honored. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if OV plays. Then maybe they sit him to end the season. We will see. I’ll be at the game which seems to be a bad thing. Very few home wins this year! Haha.

Did you do that drawing in your avatar?

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I had one of my employees draw it up. Was supposed to be my first tattoo but my wife said no tattoos after 50 (I turned 50 30 minutes after Caps won the cup). Was still going to do it until my 11 year old daughter came in the next day and told me “if you get tattoos, I get tattoos. So I decided not to do it. Regretting that decision and won’t be deterred WHEN we win a second cup Because my daughter is getting tattoos anyway. Haha.

But short answer… it is hand drawn with my input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad