GDT: [Game #80] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Man. I can't wait to watch the game tomorrow.

I'm sure with it being the penultimate game of the season and Dallas only in need of 1 pt to get into the playoffs, Bowness will really let them loose.

:laugh:

They're gonna turtle so hard.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
download.gif

From the rest of the league

Reactions: Blindsummit

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
if we could just treat faksa like an actual bottom 6 and occasionally play him with capable-ish linemates it wouldnt be so infuriating
bowness just continues to force the issue with significantly better options and alienates the fanbase

hes gunna get kicked into the sun for pennies on the dollar and then haunt us on a team that will play him appropriately

i hate the hate, but i understand it :\

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
if we could just treat faksa like an actual bottom 6 and occasionally play him with capable-ish linemates it wouldnt be so infuriating
bowness just continues to force the issue with significantly better options and alienates the fanbase

hes gunna get kicked into the sun for pennies on the dollar and then haunt us on a team that will play him appropriately

i hate the hate, but i understand it :\

The thing is, Raffl & Glendening are the ones not being played with a capable linemate:sarcasm:he's holding them back I'd argue

Reactions: The Tourist

Saucechucker99

Feb 10, 2008
Exactly. If you're picking a shooter say for free throws, you're blinded to their names and all you know is that one guy is 0-1 and the other is 0-4, which do you pick?
Your not blinded to their names though and were not talking about free throws. It is an NHL shootout. You take the player with better hands and not the checking forward that took a wrist shot from the face off dot.

Last edited:

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Was at the game. Lol’d when Faksa hopped over the boards for the shootout. Klingberg- not one for the highlight reel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad