GDT: [Game #80] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #80 – 4/26/2022 – 7:30 PM CT – BSSWX
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Vegas Golden Knights
44-30-5, 93 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 42-31-6, 90 pts

STATS

EWpIucD.jpg
70MrLTo.jpg

vsV97aH.png

:stars

HF stars GDT roster.png

GVlFiFk.png

350dNtm.png

:vegas

Pachal - Stephenson - Stone
Janmark - Eichel - Dadonov
Marchessault - Karlsson - Amadio
Carrier - Roy - Kolesar

McNabb - Theodore
Hutton - Pietrangelo
Martinez - Whitecloud

Thompson

iug5VMR.png

Last edited:

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Of course I have a family function tonight.

Debating on score board watching or recording the game and watch it later

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Little different considering even if we lose in regulation, we still control our own destiny
Nah they're going to not show up tonight and Arizona is going to do the most Arizona thing ever and beat us tomorrow too. Jeopardizing the 3rd they could get for Wedgwood

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Nah they're going to not show up tonight and Arizona is going to do the most Arizona thing ever and beat us tomorrow too. Jeopardizing the 3rd they could get for Wedgwood

I don’t like your vibe sir

BG44

Jul 19, 2021

OMG ... you've convinced me this is Minnesota on steroids. It's just 3 of those games potentially back to back to back.

I still think they get in, but Jesus ... can you imagine the negative impact this will have on the psyche of fans if they pull off losing 3 in a row instead of just winning an in like the Minnesota game.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
OMG ... you've convinced me this is Minnesota on steroids. It's just 3 of those games potentially back to back to back.

I still think they get in, but Jesus ... can you imagine the negative impact this will have on the psyche of fans if they pull off losing 3 in a row instead of just winning an in like the Minnesota game.
I think if that actually happens with no regime change, i stop buying tickets and skip out on most if not all of the next few years

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
I think if that actually happens with no regime change, i stop buying tickets and skip out on most if not all of the next few years

Cut it out. I don't want to think about it. They're making the playoffs. I don't even necessarily think they "deserve" to be in the playoffs or that they're a Top 16 team in the league, but I just can't wrap my mind around being in this position and missing. It's unfathomable.

Vegas has been trying to gift wrap this for them for over a week, and they're down to a 3rd string goalie. It would be an all-time collapse.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Cut it out. I don't want to think about it. They're making the playoffs. I don't even necessarily think they "deserve" to be in the playoffs or that they're a Top 16 team in the league, but I just can't wrap my mind around being in this position and missing. It's unfathomable.
Sorry positive thoughts. Robertson get his 40th tonight

Reactions: BG44

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Would be nice if they could show up today and clinch but its the Stars so who knows.

BadHeavyAmericanratsnake.webp

Reactions: Kcb12345

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA

Vegas has been trying to gift wrap this for them for over a week, and they're down to a 3rd string goalie. It would be an all-time collapse.

I think Dallas is a top 16 team in the NHL, or at least in the mix for 16-18 or so. I just also happen to think that that's not much of an accomplishment.

Good luck tonight, guys.

Expansion teams are not supposed to be so good, so early. VGK needs some humble pie, Kraken-style.

I am so annoyed with these kinds of takes. Teams that are good got good because they deserved to be good. Teams that are bad deserve to be bad. Tenure of team is meaningless, you should know this as someone rooting for a team that probably hasn't won a cup in your lifetime.

Paying your dues has always been nonsense, it's just a bunch of gatekeeping bullshit in pretty much every instance it exists in.

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad