GDT: Game #8: The Calder Race | Blackhawks @ Coyotes | 7:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
What’s up with Cooley’s skating ? He looks like he is giving it his all but the speed is not there

Just not the same as he normally skates

Oh there it is the Josh Brown give away
Cooley is really, really fast, but only for first 30 seconds...after that his speed goes way down. He is going to be MacKinnon fast in a few years though with proper training.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
That didn't go so bad but that's a match up McBain really should avoid. Pointless at present time and unlikely to win.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I would like to say it's a WS thing but you never know. Two "bottom-feeders" on a Monday night? I'm sure there's better things to do in town tonight.
It's visual. The people most likely to not show up in our arena, are the ones in the sections across from TV, behind the benches. It's always been the case, and tonight of all nights there was - even with Bedard in town - a bigger deal going on elsewhere.

Reactions: Hogan20

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Chicago is a joke
It's visual. The people most likely to not show up in our arena, are the ones in the sections across from TV, behind the benches. It's always been the case, and tonight of all nights there was - even with Bedard in town - a bigger deal going on elsewhere.
aren’t those seats behind the bench reserved for the wives and girlfriends of the team?

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
OBrien with the Gordie Howe Hat Trick
Everyone in the arena missed the Carcone hat trick because Cooley swung and apparently missed...so no hats on the ice.

For Obrien one guy tried and was short. I would have done but I didn't know if that was apropos and didn't wanna be the only one :)

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Next period OBrien will be like “cut me Mik”
rocky-me.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Llewzaher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad