GDT: Game 8: Sabres vs Kings - 10/20 3:30pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Without watching the game (living in Sweden), just following this thread, I have one thing to say.

Group hugs for everyone.

More love, less hate.

And boobies, lots of boobies. :)

They’re winning a boring hockey game. Honestly I’m surprised things in the thread are going as well as they are.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall

I try to avoid posting anything positive simply because I know I will be belittled by the few posters who seem to make it their mission to keep everyone miserable at all times. Even on that last goal, I had typed in that despite not being pretty, a greasy dirty goal is nice to see, but then I deleted it without posting because I know someone would treat me like I am an idiot for saying it. Will probably happen now but oh well.

DatGuy

Sep 25, 2015
I try to avoid posting anything positive simply because I know I will be belittled by the few posters who seem to make it their mission to keep everyone miserable at all times. Even on that last goal, I had typed in that despite not being pretty, a greasy dirty goal is nice to see, but then I deleted it without posting because I know someone would treat me like I am an idiot for saying it. Will probably happen now but oh well.
I get it, I have written so many comments then delete them before hitting post.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
They scored a goal. If that’s negative go wear blue and white.

The negative isn’t the goal. The observation is that it was a lucky goal. That was my take on the goal. You took as negative. So I went by what you believe to be negative, because apparently if it’s not praise of the Sabres, it’s negative talk.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Without watching the game (living in Sweden), just following this thread, I have one thing to say.

Group hugs for everyone.

More love, less hate.

And boobies, lots of boobies. :)

This board needs to tank.. we need to trade all posters to other forums for future posters... except you.

If one thing is obvious, it's that you are an elite poster and need to be part of the future core moving forward. :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad