GDT: Game 8: Sabres vs Kings - 10/20 3:30pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
This is a garbage take. Two players drove hard to the net and made something out of a broken play. Every hockey mind in the world preaches that.
Right. If that was scored against us, it wouldn't be a lucky goal. It would be bad coaching, low effort, etc

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Mittelstadt looks terrible, I’m sorry but the puck dies on his stick non stop.

He is still fighting the change in competition mightily. Even tho Dahlin’s younger, the SHL is a much tougher league than the NCAA. I’m betting he picks it up around Xmas.

Or he goes to Rochester.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Kings announcers have recognized a couple plays from Risto. His latest block was their replay heading to a commercial break.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
This is a garbage take. Two players drove hard to the net and made something out of a broken play. Every hockey mind in the world preaches that.

I’m talking about the whole play to get into the zone, from Eichel colliding with another Sabres player prior to entering the zone, Eichel fanning on a shot, LA missing firing on the puck, and then them getting a shot which deflected 2x and then the goalie puts it into his net. That wasnt a product of talent or skill, by a product of luck, which you need sometimes.

If anybody came away more confident about our play after that, then yikes.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I’d like to see them coached to defend the blue line on the right side.

Both risto and bogo seem to get into it when they’re more physical.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Eichel makes a great play to stop the dump...and Pominville doesn't skate to a puck so it goes for nothing

Reactions: Fearnot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad