Post-Game Talk: GAME 8 - Last time Bruins opened a season 7-1? NEVER - BRUINS 5 Detroit 1

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Having Marchand & Pastrnak on different lines makes the opposition have to plan differently

Cassidy made the Bruins one dimensional

For a smart guy I never understood this

With Short Shift, Black and Gold, and Morning Bru (my top pods) with a touch of work you can get your Bruins fix without that horrific terrestrial radio coverage.
Heading out and will put one on

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Anyone know what they are drinking on the bench these days,looks like a small squarebox/straw instead of the green gatorade waterbottles.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
*runs around the forum high fiving everyone and dispatching one Adam McQuaid to "talk to" Rasmussen in the parking lot*

20200201_151123.gif

VICTORY COOKIES!!!!

Triple-Chocolate-Cookies-SpendWithPennies-21-500x500.jpg

David Coyle is so happy about yet another Bruins win and the performances of Jeremy Swayman, Charlie Coyle & Derek Forbort :vhappy:

David is very worried about David Krejci :cry: & very angry at the lack of response :madfire:

David mumbles something under his breath about the return of #63 ;)

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
At the end of the game Brick mentioned somewhat poor faceoff performance by the B’s.
In checking only Coyle had a rough night in the faceoff department 2 for 10

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
At the end of the game Brick mentioned somewhat poor faceoff performance by the B’s.

Man that sucks. He was doing much better at faceoffs until last night.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I saw the replay on the broadcast of DK but it really didn`t show it from an angle that it was a cheap shot, anyone here have a better clip? Sorry if it has been posted, I just can`t find it

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

Going into the game Detroit didn't have a player that was 50% or better on faceoffs.

Looked like it should have been a big advantage for B's, but it wasn't.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
yikes, wonder why I couldn`t pick that up during replay at home, initially I thought it was his arm/shoulder the way he skated back to the bench. Thank you

I thought he got him in the arm/shoulder area too with the butt end of his stick and not the ribs like everyone has been speculating. Kind of hard to tell where the stick is after it disappears as the bodes make contact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad