Post-Game Talk: GAME 8 - Last time Bruins opened a season 7-1? NEVER - BRUINS 5 Detroit 1

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I saw the replay on the broadcast of DK but it really didn`t show it from an angle that it was a cheap shot, anyone here have a better clip? Sorry if it has been posted, I just can`t find it
Well, the stick to the head wasn't good but I don't think that is what caused the injury. Maybe he had the wind knocked out, but he was clutching his mid-section. Some fan near us was trying to take a photo of DK lying on the tunnel floor. I thought it was inappropriate so I may have gotten in the way of the picture.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I think it’s still biosteel. They sell them in those squarish boxes now.

Edit: already mentioned.
I couldn't find any pedialyte in boxes on their webpage,but I did see the biosteel. I skated at the Garden on Monday and I saw a crushed one on the bench floor but didn't really take notice.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Anyone notice how officiating has improved 100% this season in Bruins games?
1666985283797.png

I don't know how this quoted me??? I didn't write this comment. There is no way I would credit the refereeing with just about anything.
I don't know either :huh: I think I fixed it ! Sorry !

Reactions: Bruinaura

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Someone could've and should've easily tuned Rasmussen up when the game was out of reach. He is horrible at fighting...Greg Campbell could be blindfolded with his arms tied behind his back and he'd still beat Rasmussen

Reactions: capecodder

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Well, the stick to the head wasn't good but I don't think that is what caused the injury. Maybe he had the wind knocked out, but he was clutching his mid-section. Some fan near us was trying to take a photo of DK lying on the tunnel floor. I thought it was inappropriate so I may have gotten in the way of the picture.
as always, appreciate the scoop from someone who was merely steps away

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad