Goal-Day Thread Game 8: Coyotes @ Blue Jackets - 4 PM - It's a long way down the holiday road

che

Jan 6, 2018
Gothenburg
Great for Fish. Terrific game by him and Stepan. But I love what I am seeing from Strome too.
I can just imagine how a certain Richard is biting his nails going "don't panik"

Reactions: Sthlmyote and Mosby

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Anderson has been really physical, I'm liking his game. His name has been floated as a trade target here before, I'd be ok with that.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I think with the exception of 1 line this is the worst game we played all year

I sort of get where you're coming from but I think the Buffalo game was worse. The domination on the shot charts is nice and I'd rather have it than not but the team never trully threatened at all in that game. Also the way they got outworked and out-matchup'd against Winnipeg was very clear in the 2nd and 3rd.

It's a good thing to be able to win games you get outplayed in.

And even then we're not THAT far behind this game in shots and chances. Sustained pressure yes but that's not a new problem.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I am a big proponent on acquiring Anderson, but he wont come cheap. Big fan of his.

I think RT (the poster) has some good dialogue on him, if im not mistaking.
Yup that's where I heard the name. Too bad we couldn't have swapped him for Duke.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I sort of get where you're coming from but I think the Buffalo game was worse. The domination on the shot charts is nice and I'd rather have it than not but the team never trully threatened at all in that game. Also the way they got outworked and out-matchup'd against Winnipeg was very clear in the 2nd and 3rd.

It's a good thing to be able to win games you get outplayed in.

And even then we're not THAT far behind this game in shots and chances. Sustained pressure yes but that's not a new problem.
Actually forgot about Buffalo.. that was not pretty either..

This game here I believe Columbus are beating themselves . The amount of missed open nets is unbelievable

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Actually forgot about Buffalo.. that was not pretty either..

This game here I believe Columbus are beating themselves . The amount of missed open nets is unbelievable

i would have to respectfully disagree here. This is also not even remotely close to being the worse game this year. Buffalo was atrocious. We've controlled just as much of the ice that Columbus has.

The defense has been steady, to. I put this one as a pretty good overall win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad