Post-Game Talk: Game #8: Canucks 2, Bruins 1 (OT)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Gudbranson giveaway in the o zone too led to that almost brakeway where Hutts had to bale him out and now takes a penalty after already giving it to Marchand 5 feet from the net. Yikes. What a start for this guy :shakehead

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Watching how Tanev defends on the PK , just reads plays so well to block or deflect, and compare him to Gudbranson is like night n day. Obvious, but wow what a difference

Reactions: pahlsson

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
7 years later and you still see Krejci, Bergeron, Marchand and Chara and they are all still so good. Thats incredible lol. Our team has 0 players besides Edler from that finals.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
Aight guys, I'll take one from the team. I can guarantee I'll take less penalties and be just a tad more useful than Guddy is in the defensive zone. I just ask you boys pitch in to buy a 12 pack every game as payment. I promise I will at least not let them walk into my goalies crease on a VIP invitation.

Thanks.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Aight guys, I'll take one from the team. I can guarantee I'll take less penalties and be just a tad more useful than Guddy is in the defensive zone. I just ask you boys pitch in to buy a 12 pack every game as payment. I promise I will at least not let them walk into my goalies crease on a road carpet.

Thanks.
What brand?

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Aight guys, I'll take one from the team. I can guarantee I'll take less penalties and be just a tad more useful than Guddy is in the defensive zone. I just ask you boys pitch in to buy a 12 pack every game as payment. I promise I will at least not let them walk into my goalies crease on a road carpet.

Thanks.

Are you going to come with his level of arrogance?

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
i f***ing hate the "shinpad!! edler sucks!!" crowd but even i'm tired of seeing him instead of hutton or stecher or a 5th forward on this unit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad