Post-Game Talk: GAME #79: Canucks 3 vs. Stars 2 (S/O)

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Did you see how happy he was, before he even started singing he was the happiest person in the damn building
Fair enough. I was mostly listening, not watching. His singing was objectively sub par. Was very hard to listen to without knowing the full story. I think you are selling autistic people short if you don't think there are better singers than that on the spectrum. I just don't think it was fair to put the kid in that situation, but anyways. Time to watch Quinn Hughes.

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
BTW I lived in Calgary which is why my handle is CalgarySnow, I am a Habs fan and my western team is Dallas, my husband is a Canucks fan. I say this because I have got grief from the Oilers forum. Although I hope Dallas win tonight I have a soft spot for Vancouver because I got married there and my husband is a fan. You’ve just scored so not so sure I’m feeling nice things about you lol

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
garbage time boys are back.

why cant these players score like this not in the garbage time? wtf
Honestly it would be absolutely pathetic of Dallas does not win this considering if they win they are in the playoffs

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Edler Really is under appreciated here in Vancouver, this guy has been getting better as he’s been getting older not worse, which is Rare.

I am perfectly fine a 2/3 year deal.

I just hope they don’t make a mistake and sign him for five years or something crazy

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Edler Really is under appreciated here in Vancouver, this guy has been getting better as he’s been getting older not worse, which is Rare.

I am perfectly fine a 2/3 year deal.

I just hope they don’t make a mistake and sign him for five years or something crazy

Everybody rates the guy as a top 2 guy.

He isn't under rated at all.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Everybody rates the guy as a top 2 guy.

He isn't under rated at all.
Then let me ask you why so many people want him gone.

Crazy I was listening to the radio, I heard at least three or four Callers basically saying let him go.

Which is just lunacy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad