Post-Game Talk: GAME #79: Canucks 3 vs. Stars 2 (S/O)

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014

Look at the piles of **** that have laced 'em up on D for the Canucks and Fedun was Vancouver property in '15-16 and never even given a serious look by Benning and Co., 1 GP. Played very well for the Comets and was simply let walk after that season. Buffalo gave him a little more opportunity playing him in 34 NHL games, but Dallas ran with him and got the desired results. Ah, but he didn't have high draft credentials and that's Bennings sticking point. Pouliot was, therefore, a better option.

Reactions: daddyohsix

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Dallas wants to clinch a playoff spot, so they're motivated. I'm sure the Canucks would love to spoil their party.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
I wonder how many of our HP Canuckers are at tonight's game. Hope they get to see a good game!

shottasasa

Nov 16, 2011
Canada
If Chiarelli is as much as a latrine scrubber for this organization that will do nothing but reinforce my cheering for Seattle.

I hope Aquilini tore a strip off of Benning for that photo. That might be the only person I don't want replacing anyone within our organization.

"Hey Frank! I just bumped into an old friend and I think he could be a great addition to-"

"Jim you're fired"

This is entirely unreasonable. Why does a photo of two old colleagues cause such a stir? They’re probably still friends, do you expect them to just ignore each other or only meet in secret? There are so many other explanations for this than the doomsday scenario of Chiarelli being lined up for a job with the Canucks, which I’m pretty sure would have near zero support in this market.

Reactions: hellstick

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Can’t wait to watch solid NHL player Motte in this one. Where would our team be without him.

Reactions: Peter10

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Do you even listen to the tv before you post something so ****ing stupid.

The kid has autism and he sang a better anthem then most of the anthem singers we have had this year
Oh, 'autism awareness night'. I tuned in literally as he started singing.

I don't see the point in putting the poor kid in that position, where he's only going to be ridiculed. Makes zero sense. I find it hard to believe there aren't good autistic singers. Just seems cruel in my opinion.

Also, I don't know what you were listening to if you think that was better than 'most of the anthem singers' this year. The one before him was trash, but other than that it hasn't been bad at all.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Oh, 'autism awareness night'. I tuned in literally as he started singing.

I don't see the point in putting the poor kid in that position, where he's only going to be ridiculed. Makes zero sense. I find it hard to believe there aren't good autistic singers. Just seems cruel in my opinion.

Also, I don't know what you were listening to if you think that was better than 'most of the anthem singers' this year. The one before him was trash, but other than that it hasn't been bad at all.
Did you see how happy he was, before he even started singing he was the happiest person in the damn building

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad