Pre-Game Talk: Game 79 - Bruins Dance With the Devil - 8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Would find it weird if Bertuzzi plays LW tonight on line 2 when coach is expecting him to play RW in the playoffs. Give the man some reps at RW...

I want to see Hall - Coyle - Bertuzzi. Let them get used to eachother.

Ha posted same time. Agreed.

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
I think he was being sarcastic.

Everyone in the hockey world has been talking about the Bruins possibly breaking that record since January.

You can move here to Massachusetts. I have never met a maple leafs fan in Massachusetts in my entire life.
I know one here in RI, He keeps a low profile and we make believe we don't hate each others team

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
The 3rd jersey has a big bear on the front, and the regular jerseys have bear patches on the shoulder.
That might give someone a clue.
..unless he's just clueless

1680983248246.jpeg

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I’d like to see a game where the goalie doesn’t have to hold them in it we haven’t seen many of those lately.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I’d like to see a game where the goalie doesn’t have to hold them in it we haven’t seen many of those lately.
It's that time of year, my man. The Bruins are getting everyone's best efforts night in and night out. Nights where the Bruins convincingly win are going to be few and far between with other teams wanting to slay the dragon and fighting for their own playoff lives.

I want the Bruins to win by 3 or 4 goals myself, but I think we're going to see tough grinding games from here on out.

The good news is that the Bruins can win those games and have been doing so.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
This season seems to have gone by quickly. Maybe that's because they've won so
much this year. I guess losing kinda makes the season long and drawn out.

I prefer the season going quickly. ;)

Reactions: rfournier103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad