Pre-Game Talk: Game 79 - Bruins Dance With the Devil - 8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
anyone watched much of the Devils this year other than when they play the B`s? I honestly have watched 0 minutes, what style are they playing?
Lots of movement from the d-men, speed and skill game. heavily rely on the transition game. Not a very physical team. Key to beating them is slowing down the game in the neutral zone. Their PP has been fairly average, but has a higher ceiling with Meier now on the team.

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
ShockedSophisticatedKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Lots of movement from the d-men, speed and skill game. heavily rely on the transition game. Not a very physical team. Key to beating them is slowing down the game in the neutral zone. Their PP has been fairly average, but has a higher ceiling with Meier now on the team.

Meier also brought a little bit of physicality too them. They were a bit soft before but he’s brought a bit of beef with him.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I'm kinda surprised Bruins are dressing mcavoy tonight... But then again it's always a tough decision for who/if guys should be sat... Yes you need to be healthy but also u wanna keep momentum and chemistry going leading into the playoffs

Reactions: hrdpuk and BMC

Matt8871

Jan 10, 2022
Remember that time the bruins had the potential 23rd 60+ goal scorer in nhl history and one of our analytics gurus graded him a C-
You might be talking about my analysis. I base everything I post on cold hard facts, numbers, and my model. The model weights turnovers highly and points / goals not highly, as turnovers are not luck based while points mainly are. I would be happy to show you how it works sometime.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Win and don't get hurt. Ugg 8 pm. I guess it is practice for the playoffs which will start late (after the first round).

I hear Hall might be back and Mac!

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.
1680974112126.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS....HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad