Pre-Game Talk: Game 79 - Bruins Dance With the Devil - 8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
The is issue is whoever goes on LTIR needs to spend 10 games and 24 days on LTIR. Unless forbort and foligno both would require that amount of time, it would make no sense to force them to miss the first round of the playoffs so hall can get in a regular season game or two.

Sean McDonough is as good as it gets, but stephen A smith on nhl games is weird.
I have to admit that I am not familiar with McDonough, have probably seen/heard him but can’t mentally link a face to the name. Stephen A. Smith is playing a character who is a loudmouth. I don’t know if he actually knows anything about hockey. Emily Kaplan writes well, but I don’t think she adds much to the broadcasts.

Reactions: Gordoff

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
If we rested Charlie Mac I'd be good with that.
We are missing Taylor's speed and puck possession skills. Nice to have him back. Getting Nick back will be huuuuuuuge!

Sidenote, I've enjoyed Steens physical play and engagement last few games. Both he and Zauka along with Zboril on defence are all solid fill in guys if injuries pop up.

Marchand is not seeing the ice right. To me he's much slower as well.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I just hope Tampa takes them out ,I really think a lot of their issues are in there heads a first round win would change that,and if they ever beat the Bruins ,I might have to move to the US or atleast another Province.Lol
Maybe we can start a Bruins town here in Ontario? All Bruins fans....but even then we would be kicking out the trolls who sneak in....lol

Taylor probably said enough is enough, I want back in against my old team. Watch him go on a tear!

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
That PP2 unit is sexy. Looking back over the past week or so, Orlov and Bertuzzi have been in on most of the Bs PP goals. They have been giving it some life. Orlov from the point on two Pasta PP goals. Bertuzzi down low around the net helping create goals. Glad Monty started utilizing them more on the PP. It is paying off.

Reactions: BTO and Gordoff

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Maybe we can start a Bruins town here in Ontario? All Bruins fans....but even then we would be kicking out the trolls who sneak in....lol

Taylor probably said enough is enough, I want back in against my old team. Watch him go on a tear!
I’m good with that and we call it Bruins town.

Reactions: caz16

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Has anyone in the media asked Monty about rest for Marchand? Maybe the plan is for him to play this weekend and take the next one off….? Or play today and not tomorrow? Or……..I dunno ya know??!!??

Reactions: BMC

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
C1AD8D34-9896-48F3-AA15-B242EB6BA5A8.jpeg
The Hathaway remains flawless, do I bust it out tonight kids

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
anyone watched much of the Devils this year other than when they play the B`s? I honestly have watched 0 minutes, what style are they playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad