TOI BRUINS

Last edited:
Reactions: sooshii

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I guess this was one of those Mike Felger wet fart games the Bruins have from time to time. I totally get that you can’t bring your “A” game every day. Nobody does. But the Bruins B; C; or D game should be good enough to not get beaten by the Panthers 4-1.

One lousy goal? Unacceptable against this team at this point of the season.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Bruins Win? 3 Page P-GDT Thread.

Bruins Lose? 40 Page P-GDT Thread with a smell of piss from 100 miles away.

Of course it is. It is on every single team board in every sport across the world. When your team lays and egg and loses no one in your RL wants to hear about it but on here others can vent with you and relate.

When you win, you smile and go about your day. This is a dumpster for frustrations and nothing more.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Of course it is. It is on every single team board in every sport across the world. When your team lays and egg and loses no one in your RL wants to hear about it but on here others can vent with you and relate.

When you win, you smile and go about your day. This is a dumpster for frustrations and nothing more.
As you prove very well

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
games on march 30 when we cant catch first place and dont need to worry about 3rd place... dont concern me much

save something for the playoffs boys

I was so frustrated when bourque and the guys would work themselves to the point of exhaustion putting up great regular season results and being easy kills in the playoffs

to be honest im not sold on our depth.... if something happened to the first line I think we are toast. I know they are all working on career best numbers but I dont need to see them playing 20 mins a night these last few games

and after carlos history with injuries at playoff time... I dont need to see him taking chances

and chara god bless him... hes almost as old as me... he can rest

losing this game to florida is something not a single one of us will remember by this time next year... no glory is won in late march.

Reactions: lopey

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
games on march 30 when we cant catch first place and dont need to worry about 3rd place... dont concern me much

save something for the playoffs boys

I was so frustrated when bourque and the guys would work themselves to the point of exhaustion putting up great regular season results and being easy kills in the playoffs

losing this game to florida is something not a single one of us will remember by this time next year... no glory is won in late march.

Very good post. Thank you for being the voice of reason.

I feel better now.

Reactions: bruins19

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
No one got hurt, Acciari Mac, Clifton and Nordy were good. Experiment with the lines before the playoffs is better than during but lets start letting them develop chemistry. Leave Mojo with Krech and JDB. Pasta with the top line, hope Heinen and Coyle get something going. Or maybe Mojo and Heinen can switch up.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Still I want home ice. The quality of the ice in Boston is a distinct advantage for the Bruins. Slows down the faster Leafs and their long bomb passes. There are a passing, skating team and it will hamper them, I hope.

Nice to see Wags get the 7th. I had him just above Halak who was great in the first half. Without that we are in a wild card fight right now. Acciari was a the 3rd best with his late season surge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad