Post-Game Talk: Game 76: Washington at Nashville | 7 PM CDT | Fox Sports TN | SO Win 4-3

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
gameheader.png

game-comps.png

lineup-F.png

lineup-D.png

lineup-scratches.png

lineup-opponent.png

game-upnext.png

standings.png

Last edited:

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Lots of wings, jackets, and leaf fans are going to be rooting for us to win this game. It is a must win for the caps if they want to make the playoffs so they are going to be a desperate team.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Lots of wings, jackets, and leaf fans are going to be rooting for us to win this game. It is a must win for the caps if they want to make the playoffs so they are going to be a desperate team.
Don't forget Devils fans; they're trying to move up to take the Leafs' place as one of the bubble teams.

But yeah, speaking as a Jackets/Preds fan... crush them. :punk:

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Don't forget Devils fans; they're trying to move up to take the Leafs' place as one of the bubble teams.

But yeah, speaking as a Jackets/Preds fan... crush them. :punk:

Win and help Detroit and upgrade a third round pick to a second or lose and help your first round position. Just win baby

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Three things I'm rooting for...

Weber to keep scoring to up his chances at the Norris

The new guys to score. Would love to see Hook keep it going and Van Guilder grab a point.

To win so we can help the Wings (I know, ew). I want that 2nd.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I can't believe the tragic number is that high...

Watch the Preds win 6 in a row and they sneak into the playoffs.

Burakovsky95*

Just a heads up. Wey isn't a fighter. So expect another fight or other extra-curriculars. Unfortunately.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Hornqvist showing for the first time in a long time that he can do something other than swing at rebounds until they go in. Weber did a great job to break up that 2v1 against Ovi and Kuznetsov though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad