GDT: Game 76: Columbus @ Anaheim | Happy Easter Edition | 8:30 PM EST

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Can’t watch the actual game but have the play by play google screen up. Are we getting chased off the rink? 3 goals against in 9 mins

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Hopefully this game is a very very quick reminder for those people who were wanting for Berube to get more run
True, but I’m not sure it wouldn’t be 3-0 with Elvis in net. our oassing and puck handling is just horrible.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Nope. It should work
I give up. Tried restarting VPN, restarting Chrome, logging out of ESPN+ and logging back in, tried Incognito mode, tried clearing all browser history out of cache and it's still telling me the game is blacked out. Thirty minutes of effort for nothing plus $7.50 per month for ESPN+ and $60 per year for VPN and still can't watch the CBJ when I want to...thanks Bally Sports and Hulu! Good luck tonight boys, I'll have to catch the highlights tomorrow.

Reactions: Jive Pawnbroker

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
I give up. Tried restarting VPN, restarting Chrome, logging out of ESPN+ and logging back in, tried Incognito mode, tried clearing all browser history out of cache and it's still telling me the game is blacked out. Thirty minutes of effort for nothing plus $7.50 per month for ESPN+ and $60 per year for VPN and still can't watch the CBJ when I want to...thanks Bally Sports and Hulu! Good luck tonight boys, I'll have to catch the highlights tomorrow.
It's so stupid - it really is. ESPN+ is a complete piece of junk.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
There's some underrated parts of Bemstrom's game that I wish people knew about. His supposed great shot is more the opposite of that. It's really not good right now.

Reactions: Cowumbus

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH

That's a bet I would have lost. The CBJ have had some bad teams over the years. I would have sworn there were prior teams that gave up a lot more goals. And we broke that record with six games and two periods to go.

Tortorella may have rubbed people the wrong way, and he may have overstayed his welcome, but it's not hard to understand what he brought to the table when you read that.

Reactions: I3LI3

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
He needs to skate the puck more, “command” it. He’s one of the better skaters and should be the transition guy on the fourth line.

I can see that he has the wheels for it. He's super shifty. But I think at least in that low minutes capacity he is too jittery as a puck carrier. Hopefully that settles down.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
There's some underrated parts of Bemstrom's game that I wish people knew about. His supposed great shot is more the opposite of that. It's really not good right now.
The thing is, he is here for his shot. I agree he does some other things well (not great, but well). But if this is peak Bemstrom, trade him for whatever we can get and open a forward slot for someone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad