GDT: Game 76: Columbus @ Anaheim | Happy Easter Edition | 8:30 PM EST

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
8 games.
If the whole season, 39 games from 73.
Haven't watched enough to understand why this would be the case. Watched the game last night and they seemed to be having a hard time getting through the Kings 1-3-1

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Haven't watched enough to understand why this would be the case. Watched the game last night and they seemed to be having a hard time getting through the Kings 1-3-1

Bjorkstrand legit played poorly last night.

As for the season numbers, there's nothing unusual about a player that scores at a .75 points per game pace scoring in about half of his team's games.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
If I am Larsen, I tell the defense: “Whatever you do, don’t let Milano get a crazy goal that will be all over the internets tomorrow.“

Reactions: VT

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021

Hey Columbus, latvian here. Just wanted to let you know, that there is a interview with Latvian NT head coach, and few things might be relevant for you guys.
1. Elvis will play for team Latvia after the season ends;
2. He will start all the remaining 9 games in net;
3. CBJ will fight for a playoff spot next year and Elvis will be the undisputed #1.

This is probably coming from Elvis himself, since the HC said they just had a phone call.
So...if Elvis doesn't play all 9 games after all I guess it means they aren't so serious about that battle for playoffs anymore. :sarcasm:

Reactions: CBJWerenski8 and VT

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Would like to see Johnson play like 15mins. Nothing left to lose, so i dont really see what Larsen is achieving by having him playing 4th line minutes

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
My friend who is at the game says Laine is not in warm ups. So I’m guessing he’s the game time decision

Anddd

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
I kinda hope KJ plays left half wall in place of Laine and Jack Han gets to watch with a nice big smile on his face

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad