GDT: Game 76: Columbus @ Anaheim | Happy Easter Edition | 8:30 PM EST

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The thing is, he is here for his shot. I agree he does some other things well (not great, but well). But if this is peak Bemstrom, trade him for whatever we can get and open a forward slot for someone else.

I don't think this is peak Bemstrom, and I don't think he's here for the shot either.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
If you are playing defense against Troy Terry, the odds are pretty good he is going to shoot the puck through your legs. And it will be a good shot.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The thing about Bemmer is he might be squeezed out due to the numbers game. I like him too and I think he brings value in a bottom 6 role, but does jarmo/Larsen see that?

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Marchenko, Johnson,

(Assuming Texier returns)
Marchenko? The guy who has never played an NHL game is is basically the same age and didn’t finish the year in the KHL?

Johnson is not playing in the bottom6, where Bemstrom has been playing. Texier still scares me with his injury history. I might start calling him injury prone..

Last edited:
Reactions: majormajor

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Hmmm. All of our goalies play like crap. What's the common denominator? No, it's not the goalie coach. It's our defense screening the goalie, allowing breakaways and hanging them out to dry by leaving the back door open.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Marchenko? The guy who has never played an NHL game is is basically the same age and didn’t finish the year in the KHL?

Johnson is not playing in the bottom6, where Bemstrom has been playing.
Yes, that guy. The one who wouldn’t be coming over without some NHL assurances( I assume based off his agent responses)

I’m willing to bet KJ is on the third line next year to start the season

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Sillinger.

Goal Light 3.GIF

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
Weak. I hope Boqvist and Bean don't come back as light and weak as they were this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad