GDT: Game 75 | FLA @ CBJ | 7 PM EST | Spare Parts Edition

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Well no one can say we are icing a lineup that is inconsistent with the Tank.

Reactions: Cowumbus

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
With the Pens losing Florida should be stupid focused

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
All of this feels like a stretch to me. I don't know how you've all been keeping this up. These games are almost totally independent odds.

Super jinx is all I got.

But they have to be playing playoff type hockey or they should just quit the season (Florida)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Funny enough, I feel like I'm doing the same thing with watching prospects. It's subconsciously driven by wanting to help the Jackets. More fun to pretend we're not helplessly watching this.
I wish I could do that, but I can't until I know where we pick.

There's no sense in studying anyone after Carlsson if we're top 3. There's no sense in studying the top 3 if we're in the bottom 5.

So we wait.

Reactions: CBJx614

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Following and analyzing the results of all the teams gives a sense of control (yes I said it), so yeah... Florida should be all over us.

That said, Boston was supposed to play with gusto against us to clinch the Presidents' Trophy and avoid another bad showing at home, and that turned out well...

Regardless, will be fun to see how the new guys fare. Also McKown as a winger on the second line, interesting. It's pretty grim when we can't surround Johnson with better guys than McKown and Robinson lol. But hey - at least Johnson is playing center? :D

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Following and analyzing the results of all the teams gives a sense of control (yes I said it), so yeah... Florida should be all over us.

That said, Boston was supposed to play with gusto against us to clinch the Presidents' Trophy and avoid another bad showing at home, and that turned out well...

Regardless, will be fun to see how the new guys fare. Also McKown as a winger on the second line, interesting. It's pretty grim when we can't surround Johnson with better guys than McKown and Robinson lol. But hey - at least Johnson is playing center? :D
Nope.. Johnson is playing wing , Richards at center

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
And everyone says we need centers. Here we have Kuraly, McKown, Richard, Dunne, not to mention Pederson who’s sitting. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Reactions: CBJx614

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Was going to post that I liked Sweezey so far, then he gave the puck away in front of his own net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad