Post-Game Talk: GAME #75: Canucks 1 vs. Flames 3

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Lol theres still goldy supporters here ?? Guy is clueless without the puck...doesnt have a motor and is tough to play against.

Hes had how many years now to prove himself ??

I hope we ship him out this summer.
Ship him out for what? He has little to no value

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
It isn’t so much about being a Goldy supporter for me...it is about the ridiculous double standards this coach has.

Can you honestly tell me that this large group of very marginal, mediocre veterans on this team haven’t deserved to sit a fair number of games themselves?
Granlund should prob be a healthy scratch in Utica. Beagle should be a buyout option.

E40

Nov 18, 2018
Flames have an amazing season and we suck against you guys anyway. I think you guys have a better chance than you might think, especially with Swiss cheese smith in net. And it looks like Pettersson is gonna **** Calgary and it’s goalies in the ass the next decade and a half.

Anyway, good luck guys.
We won mostly because Markstrom and he will need his cape tonight just like Alien will need his non human powers. Here's hoping for a good game

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks need a weekend sweep to even stay on playoff life-support. Easily the toughest test tonight, as the Flames are getting healthy and want to keep San Jose in the rear-view mirror in the Pacific.

Really concerned about the Canuck blueline in this one. Held together with baling string and paper clips. Could be the night where they really get exposed. Markstrom needs to be all-world in this one.

But if Markstrom is good for another 40-save night, I'm sensing we might see an OT game....2-2 with a 'pick-em' in the extra session.

Reactions: Zombotron

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
I get it, just pointing out that it was a total bush league move by Green to come to a press conference armed with details that Goldobin had only scored 2 goals and 2 assists in 23 games.

Has he ever brought up the long futile streaks of Eriksson, Granlund, Virtanen, Beagle, Motte, Schaller, Leivo?
Earlier in the year Goldy had I believe a 12 point in 14 game run, then got benched for whatever horrible crime Green saw. Being in and out,called out and scratched with other players getting a free pass isnt helping. Green is in his head way too much now and he'll never play his own game again here. Get what you can at this point

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Earlier in the year Goldy had I believe a 12 point in 14 game run, then got benched for whatever horrible crime Green saw. Being in and out,called out and scratched with other players getting a free pass isnt helping. Green is in his head way too much now and he'll never play his own game again here. Get what you can at this point

I agree. Aside from the games he sat out, he would make one mistake and not see the ice in the 3rd period. Pretty hard to get comfortable with your game.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Hope it's not a blowout. Want a hard hitting close game. Want our young guns to get points.

Love games against the Flames; they push my buttons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad