Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
sashQcB.jpg

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Wish I could say that. I really, really do.

*edit* I really ****ing hate how screwed up the priorities around here are when I can't even root for the Canucks over the ****ing Flames. It really sucks, man.
Honestly, this dilemma has just soured me on the organisation as a whole. We shouldn't be put in this spot, where watching the team is an absolute chore. This FO really needs to go. I am looking forward to the day smart people are running this organisation again, because I miss cheering for wins. I can't even remember the last time I've cheered for this team to win; probably 6 years ago.

Reactions: lindgren

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
I think if we win this game, then we’re going to the playoffs. Huge game. 5 points out. A win here gives the boys tons of confidence and momentum going forward.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Honestly, this dilemma has just soured me on the organisation as a whole. We shouldn't be put in this spot, where watching the team is an absolute chore. This FO really needs to go. I am looking forward to the day smart people are running this organisation again, because I miss cheering for wins. I can't even remember the last time I've cheered for this team to win; probably 6 years ago.

I can understand that Clunk, I want new management asap too as I don't trust them to make decisions that maximize our potential and instead expect the worst...

...but as for the games for me I'm just trying to enjoy any wins that may come for the young players on this team, while still looking forward to the inevitable changing of the guard.

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006

Hard to lose the FO when Bo's around taking them :naughty::naughty:

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Apparently...
Without Pouliot in the lineup, Canucks have 9 out of 10 possible points.

Hilarious how removing Gudbranson and Pouliot... the two defensemen almost everyone on the boards have been wanting gone all season, turns into better results.

Now we get to not tank but also not make playoffs... everybody wins/loses... woo? :huh:

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
If Calgary doesn't win this they have no business being in the playoffs. OTOH, waaaaay back when the Canucks were good, this is just the kind of aggravating b.s. slam dunk game vs. a bottom feeder they would lose just to piss everyone off.

I will never be sad about a Canuck victory over the Flames, but I think they pummel us. Well, as much as Marky will let them.

4-2

Boeser
Virtanen

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Wish I could say that. I really, really do.

*edit* I really ****ing hate how screwed up the priorities around here are when I can't even root for the Canucks over the ****ing Flames. It really sucks, man.
I'm operating a few cards short of a full deck (and my juvenile records are sealed) but I don't have any problems rooting for the Canucks when they're playing the Flames

Reactions: ErrantShepherd

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
There’s less than 10 games
There’s nothing to play for other than a slight chance at the post season
If they want to play for that, go for it and ive your all, this team hasn’t quit fighting all season other than those two Vegas games

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Huh?? I'm quite thankful that I can watch a Canucks game on March 23rd and actually be interested. Been a while since we've had that. Been a looooong while

Reactions: ErrantShepherd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad