GDT: Game 74: NYI @ MTL | Spring has sprung! | Mar. 21, 2019 7:30pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Did you trade your Tim's roll up winner for the free Habs ticket?

giphy.gif
:laugh:
I got a donut. Let's hope the Habs don't.

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
:laugh:
I got a donut. Let's hope the Habs don't.

Funny... I just rolled up the rim and won a coffee. 2/2 today but was 0/12 all week.

Habs will show up... I think like the Flyers game, we need to score 1st! We have not had much luck coming from behind lately

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Drouin with one last 4 point night for the year. That should be good until a quarter of the way of next season. Habs win 5 - 0.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Few articles out there and it's kind of funny when you think about it .

Saying MB traded away Chucky in 1 trade and got back Chucky in another trade but gave away a young blue chip LD prospect

kinot1

Mar 19, 2019
I see that KK has his Grandfather, Step-Grandmother and his brother in town for a while. Lets hope that KK does what he did the last time his parent were here.

Reactions: Fixxer

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Ahhhhh yes. That time of year. When hope springs eternal ...

f9uQsAC.gif

The Habs coming off a win in Philly and keeping their playoff chances alive.

Snow melting. More sunny days.

And Blou probably, likely, optimistically, possibly doing the GDT for tonight's game ...

Oh, nooooooooooooo!!! How could this happen?

Luckily, I am able to provide a re-enactment ...

h4Zjhsw.jpg

Just when I thought I'd be catching a break.

Immediately upon learning of Blou abdicating and preferring instead to levitate in the distance, I desperately tried sending a Bat-signal to Roy Munson ...

WxxCXSE.gif

Unfortunately, Roy was nowhere to be found.

The whole thing kind of reminds of that watch Marc Bergevin has been sporting since last year.

3CiOG9T.gif

Just when you think it's going to tell the time ... it can completely burst into flames without notice.

Bergevin's watch has added features. It resets every 7 years even if it has burst into flames several times over. Ugh ... this is fine.

Some flattering, feel-good Habs news on their day off yesterday:

JIpKV0l.jpg

And since good news rarely come alone, there were these other "wins" on a whole other level ...

tVn8F1S.jpg

MIukDuu.gif

Moving on to our regular KK feature. Now that KK has claimed the Mint title for himself, he's getting challengers.

Who did it best?

vpYwH3F.gif

When you're as Minty as KK, you can even afford to not look your best and and still be Minty-fresh.

tmdeqll.gif

For those of you wondering where the connection between KK and Tim Horton's comes from:

You'll see KK and his bud, Mete (who he calls "Bobs") go to a Tim Horton's drive-thru and order Ice Capps, which KK tries for the first time.

The result?

IWAH6Kn.gif

Another GDT trend to keep an eye on -- Mrb1p has been running a counter of certain irritants he notices during the game. He'll typically start pointing them out, assigning a number to each new eventuality.

Despite his good intentions and keen eye, he'll eventually abandon the pursuit, on account of getting bored, distracted, contested or fighting off a food coma caused by a massive plate of Beefaroni, or due to all of the above.

To wit:

Mrb1p, your Beefaroni got me at the word "PREMIUM". I mean, how the hell do they get so much "goodness" into a can? :sarcasm:

Xp5YdfE.jpg

Keep an eye out for his counter as it's only going to be around for about a period and a half.

CD3MKag.gif

LINEUPS TBA

Like I was saying, when you're Minty-fresh like KK, even a dopey pic of you will still be Mint ...

SoxJLYY.gif

Phenomenal GDT , with all the time you put into it I'm feeling a bit guilty looking at it for free, great work as usual!

Reactions: Runner77

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Who wins the battle of the neckless coaches
barry_trotz.jpg

bruins_claude_julien_061015.jpg

It's neck & neck all the way to the finnish line, Kotkaneimi with his older brother & Grandparents in town, expect some fireworks from that line. Lehkonen with Domi & Shaw will also create some action, Lehkonen is more than due for some good bounces, IMHO!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:Go Habs Go!!!...:wave::wave::wave: The Good Guys by 2 goals, one in the empty net, for insurance. :arr::arr::arr:

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Isles outplayed us for sure last game, but I think their home crowd really helped keep them up and going. Going to be a lot closer tonight, I think.

antoniojr

pretty mint.
Feb 21, 2008
Another fascinating GDT. You missed your calling. :thumbu:

Same old same old. Must win game, play hard 60 minutes or more if needed, destiny is still in our hands, time for a mini winning streak. One game at a time. Any more clichés? Oh yeah, Mete scores, finally.

GO:habsGO
"it's gut check time"
"the ball's in our court"
"let's answer the bell"
"let's not drop the ball"
shall I continue...?
:sarcasm:

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Nice that the Habs have home ice advantage with two of the longest tenured NHL Coaches leading these teams. Julien needs to be on top of his game, as do Muller & Ducharme, very important game tonight. All players need to make the simple plays and bury any chances they get. (There won't be many against a Trotz coached team, believe dat!!!...:devdance::devdance::devdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad