GDT: Game 74: NYI @ MTL | Spring has sprung! | Mar. 21, 2019 7:30pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
hheqEA.gif

If you're complaning about his breath:

32zrmhh.png

I said wash Weal's athletic support. b1pman, not spitshine it :facepalm:

(makes for a great muzzle, though)

Before or after the wash?

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
By the way, @Lshap could you PM me your address? I'll pre-emptively send you winner cups from Timmies just in case. I've got a collection of about 40 in the trunk of my car.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Don't throw it out. I specialize in removing curses. Unfortunately, my powers work only within the confines of my four walls. Something to do with the aboriginal burial grounds the house is built on.
My services are better: One-time fee of $50 dollars.

Comes with a year guarantee.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Would be nice to see some players get off the schneid tonight.

Specifically Kotkaniemi or Drouin. I've given up hope that Mete will ever score a goal :laugh:

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Ahhhhh yes. That time of year. When hope springs eternal ...

f9uQsAC.gif

The Habs coming off a win in Philly and keeping their playoff chances alive.

Snow melting. More sunny days.

And Blou probably, likely, optimistically, possibly doing the GDT for tonight's game ...

Oh, nooooooooooooo!!! How could this happen?

Luckily, I am able to provide a re-enactment ...

h4Zjhsw.jpg

Just when I thought I'd be catching a break.

Immediately upon learning of Blou abdicating and preferring instead to levitate in the distance, I desperately tried sending a Bat-signal to Roy Munson ...

WxxCXSE.gif

Unfortunately, Roy was nowhere to be found.

The whole thing kind of reminds of that watch Marc Bergevin has been sporting since last year.

3CiOG9T.gif

Just when you think it's going to tell the time ... it can completely burst into flames without notice.

Bergevin's watch has added features. It resets every 7 years even if it has burst into flames several times over. Ugh ... this is fine.

Some flattering, feel-good Habs news on their day off yesterday:

JIpKV0l.jpg

And since good news rarely come alone, there were these other "wins" on a whole other level ...

tVn8F1S.jpg

MIukDuu.gif

Moving on to our regular KK feature. Now that KK has claimed the Mint title for himself, he's getting challengers.

Who did it best?

vpYwH3F.gif

When you're as Minty as KK, you can even afford to not look your best and and still be Minty-fresh.

tmdeqll.gif

For those of you wondering where the connection between KK and Tim Horton's comes from:

You'll see KK and his bud, Mete (who he calls "Bobs") go to a Tim Horton's drive-thru and order Ice Capps, which KK tries for the first time.

The result?

IWAH6Kn.gif

Another GDT trend to keep an eye on -- Mrb1p has been running a counter of certain irritants he notices during the game. He'll typically start pointing them out, assigning a number to each new eventuality.

Despite his good intentions and keen eye, he'll eventually abandon the pursuit, on account of getting bored, distracted, contested or fighting off a food coma caused by a massive plate of Beefaroni, or due to all of the above.

To wit:

Mrb1p, your Beefaroni got me at the word "PREMIUM". I mean, how the hell do they get so much "goodness" into a can? :sarcasm:

Xp5YdfE.jpg

Keep an eye out for his counter as it's only going to be around for about a period and a half.

CD3MKag.gif

LINEUPS TBA

Like I was saying, when you're Minty-fresh like KK, even a dopey pic of you will still be Mint ...

SoxJLYY.gif

Holy **** @Runner77!
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad