Post-Game Talk: GAME 73 - B's play a PERFECT road game - BRUINS 5 NY Islanders 0 FINAL

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Was just doing the math. If the Bruins simply win four of their last nine games the Leafs would have to go 7 and 2 in their final nine in order to gain home ICE advantage. Or if you like simply go 5 and 4 in their final nine the Leafs would have to then go 8 + 1:eek:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Was just doing the math. If the Bruins simply win four of their last nine games the Leafs would have to go 7 and 2 in their final nine in order to gain home ICE advantage. Or if you like simply go 5 and 4 in their final nine the Leafs would have to then go 8 + 1:eek:
the way the Leafs are playing, almost wish there was 15-20 games left to witness another Spring collapse and miss the playoff act.

post #38 on Leafs post game thread is classic, I suggest all fans to read, NOT REPLY, just read

Reactions: Strafer

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Nordstrom works hard .... not the most talented

I actually liked what I saw from that Nordstrom Acciari Backes line

they are all similar kind of players vs injecting Coyle etc

just keep the lineup as it is tonight, until Mojo returns. No rush for him

Also the D core was rock solid. No weakness
Didn’t some asshole earlier in the year say the Bruins had too many of the “ same kind of players “ ? Not a problem if they are good !

Reactions: rocketdan9

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
The Bruins came to play tonight. That was incredible. I was very happy with Coyle on the Krejci line. They really clicked.

In the bigger picture, this team is the real deal. Play like that and they can go all the way.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The Bruins came to play tonight. That was incredible. I was very happy with Coyle on the Krejci line. They really clicked.

In the bigger picture, this team is the real deal. Play like that and they can go all the way.

Myself I like Jojo there ..Cassidy will make that call though .lol

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-3-19_23-9-8.png

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
was he ever, definitely not a spot picker

I actually appreciate what Martin did there, his team brutally flat and he didn`t try to mix it up with a Kuraly or Acciari like Evander Kane would have done, he went right for the big man

I remember the tons and tons and tons and tons of critism louie got here in Edmonton for 'wanting to be a player and not doing his job.' he was georges laraque before there was such a thing as georges laraque

I suppose louie could handle himself when he did fight... but man was he ever a lightning rod for critism. oiler fans like to blame their resisident tough guy for how SAWFT the team is whenever it gets pushed around

I dont think any of the tough guys avoided this critism since semenko and brown were here... but louie got it worst the any of the others.

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
Great game tonight from the boys! Yes Lord! Word on the streets is that Tampa is gonna win it all, before a single playoff game has been played. They are a formidable bunch for sure. But so are we, especially when healthy and running on full cylinders. If we can get past the Leafs, then I truly believe skies the limit. I say that to say this, Why not us?!

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Just got home from this one. Bruins were just plain dominant all night. Excited to see the replays, but man they sucked all the air out of Nassau.

seeing the top line back together was a treat. Pasta doesn’t seem 100% on his game yet but he’ll be back in the rhythm soon.

Nice to see the kuraly wagner heinen line so productive. Hope they stick next game.

That second line didn’t produce but was straight up dominant with the puck. Really like what they’ve done.

Clifton is super impressive. Really enjoying him, definitively making a case for himself for a nhl role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad