Post-Game Talk: GAME 73 - B's play a PERFECT road game - BRUINS 5 NY Islanders 0 FINAL

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Great game tonight from the boys! Yes Lord! Word on the streets is that Tampa is gonna win it all, before a single playoff game has been played. They are a formidable bunch for sure. But so are we, especially when healthy and running on full cylinders. If we can get past the Leafs, then I truly believe skies the limit. I say that to say this, Why not us?!
In 2011 Vancouver was supposed to win it all....just saying....There is always hope.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
LOL Toronto media happy losing 3-0 last night, step in right direction. Andie Pietrillo quoting Haggs as an authority on the B's team. He did not like our deadline deals and she is quoting that as B's fans and media freaking out. Ultimate Fan Girl this one...

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
In the past 5 years the team that haswon the presidents trophy have had 113-120 points and have all lost the stanley cup final or before.

So your saying we have a chance, haha.

anything can happen. Say the Bolts lose Hedman or a Kucherov, still a terrific team but one of those two would be massive losses. A team who many didn`t give a second thought to suddenly gets hot at the right time etc....

Reactions: Trizz617

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
LOL Toronto media happy losing 3-0 last night, step in right direction. Andie Pietrillo quoting Haggs as an authority on the B's team. He did not like our deadline deals and she is quoting that as B's fans and media freaking out. Ultimate Fan Girl this one...
Lol. 3-0 loss is a "step in right direction"? Really? lol. Lowered expectations that bunch has eh.

Reactions: caz16 and lopey

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I was doubtful of the utility of Campfer-Clifton, but they've been holding the fort. Clifton is showing good things.

Reactions: lopey

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Lol. 3-0 loss is a "step in right direction"? Really? lol. Lowered expectations that bunch has eh.
Babcock said last night that he was happy with their effort and they had some good looks. :laugh:

download (7).jpeg

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
It's awesome to see but scares me to think Krug could be the guy to go either through trade or FA given how the kids develop in Pro. and what contract talks look like with everyone else. He's a special part of this team and very skilled despite his defensive "struggles". Hate to see his departure potentially affect the locker room.
I don't know why you put quotes around struggles, as if they were made up in some way. They are very real.

Reactions: BMC

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
I don't know why you put quotes around struggles, as if they were made up in some way. They are very real.

I didn't know if that was the right word to use. Obviously he has some issues due to his size but he's a very smart hockey player. I wish he'd want to play winger, cause that would fix a hole next year and allow us to bring someone up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad