Post-Game Talk: GAME 73 - B's play a PERFECT road game - BRUINS 5 NY Islanders 0 FINAL

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Was sorry to see him sent down earlier in the season since I really like his game. I would be just fine if he was in the lineup come playoff time. Kid can flatout play hockey. My guess is that he will be sent back down once bodies start getting healthy, and I fully understand that, but the fact remains he is an NHL talent. Bs def are going to have a lot of options on D-men next season.

I want both Vaaka and Clifton to be with the team next season

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Statement making win tonight by the boys in black and gold. The team looks revitalized having back both DeBrusk and Pastrnak. Hopefully Pastrnak can get back into form soon. But other than that, this team looked fantastic. Hopefully we can carry this form through the week all the way into Tampa next Monday.

But until then, it's party time!

tenor.gif
think it`s a combination of a few things. Clearly having Pasta back just allows certain players to not be slotted in spots they aren`t best suited for but having a few days off between games and the opportunity for Butch and his crew to hold a formal practice is invaluable. It`s one thing for coaches to yakk to the players and show them some video about holes they need to patch up, it`s another to be able to get on the ice and address them properly

Truly unbelievable effort by all 4 lines, really liked Coyle`s game tonight, seemed to be shooting a ton more which is good too

Reactions: lopey and EvilDead

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Apparently Louie DeBrusk texted Jaffe about Z’s fight w/ Matt Martin.

He said that it reminded him of when he fought Z and realized he had no chance against him because of his reach

Louie was one tough dude too.

Reactions: Alicat

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Has Chara ever lost a fight??

I remember he had a real tough one against either Brashear or Laroque
I`m sure there`s been one or two but I`d wager of those, it was a case of him losing his balance, not sure he`s ever been a terrific fighter but his overall size and strength are just too much for most

Reactions: BMC and rocketdan9

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Just watched it on DVR. Completely dismantled the Isles. This a pretty good team.

Really wonder they do this offseason with Clifton, Vaak, and Lauzon waiting around.

Reactions: Estlin and Strafer

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
think it`s a combination of a few things. Clearly having Pasta back just allows certain players to not be slotted in spots they aren`t best suited for but having a few days off between games and the opportunity for Butch and his crew to hold a formal practice is invaluable. It`s one thing for coaches to yakk to the players and show them some video about holes they need to patch up, it`s another to be able to get on the ice and address them properly

Truly unbelievable effort by all 4 lines, really liked Coyle`s game tonight, seemed to be shooting a ton more which is good too

I think Coyle will start contributing once the B’s can get back to 100%, and he slots in at the 3C.

The way the team is going right now, I would put one of 43/90 on the 2RW and a ice a 3rd line of: 43/90-13-14

Reactions: Fopppa and Estlin

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Just watched it on DVR. Completely dismantled the Isles. This a pretty good team.

Really wonder they do this offseason with Clifton, Vaak, and Lauzon waiting around.

something has to give

you can't keep all of these terrific D prospects bottled down in Providence

Reactions: Strafer

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I think Coyle will start contributing once the B’s can get back to 100%, and he slots in at the 3C.

The way the team is going right now, I would put one of 43/90 on the 2RW and a ice a 3rd line of: 43/90-13-14
with you there friend, sure be nice to see Coyle get rewarded for what I think has been very sound play but it will come. I just need to remember Pevs/Kelly took time to acclimate themselves too and that was with a healthy lineup. As you said, once bodies start returning, we`ll see a lineup with depth and Coyle should start cashing in some pts then

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad