GDT: Game 70: Predators @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
And let's assume it's just bad luck, and that it ends before next season.

If he's having chronic groin issues then he might need surgery a la Smitty. I'm much more worried about his head injury history. Those don't get less frequent over time if you're prone to them.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
If he's having chronic groin issues then he might need surgery a la Smitty. I'm much more worried about his head injury history. Those don't get less frequent over time if you're prone to them.
What surgery did Smith have for groin? I remember appendicitis, but nothing else.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jmmack

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
It is. He does seem to jump right back to where he started at least. How does this affect his contract? 3.5-4 range now?
Makes him more likely to test the market if it's a dollar less than what he was thinking on 24 Feb.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Linesman wasn't ready for the start apparently

The reason he didn't call that offside in real time is because Turris is right at the bottom of his field of view, and there are so many guys on the blue line he probably didn't have the best view of the exact moment the puck went over the blue line as well. I don't blame the linesman for missing that call.

Also, we HAVE to win this for Tocchet now.

Reactions: Jmmack

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Any other team and we probably score on that PP. As if getting past that Perds defense is hard enough, Big f***ing Pekka is the final boss and good luck with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad