GDT: Game 70: Predators @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
We need to sign OEL and Raanta.
Yes to OEL, that Raanta contract is getting trickier with every game he misses. Was thinking 4x4 two weeks ago....now maybe 3x3....given injury concerns and fact that we have a legit option in Kuemper.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Agreed we need OEL signed, and soon. Raanta...... I'm getting worried about. He's had so many injury problems, anything over a year or two has huge potential to backfire on us.

Reactions: doaner

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
My exact thought when Keller threw that beautiful cross-ice pass to Panik on the PP in the 3rd, who did nothing with it. We need closers.

100% agree. A proven goal scorer or a player who can just finish those chances would do wonders for this team, imo. Might have won us a couple more games here and there just based on converting the high danger chances. One area this team still needs to improve on.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
My exact thought when Keller threw that beautiful cross-ice pass to Panik on the PP in the 3rd, who did nothing with it. We need closers.
100% agree. A proven goal scorer or a player who can just finish those chances would do wonders for this team, imo. Might have won us a couple more games here and there just based on converting the high danger chances. One area this team still needs to improve on.
Filip Zadina come on down!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad