Defensive Pairings
Roman JosiRyan Ellis
Mattias EkholmP.K. Subban
Alexei EmelinYannick Weber
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Notes and Such

Perds are one of the few teams hotter than we are, 9-0-1 L10 :eek:
Not expecting much in this one, especially after the collapse against LA.

upload_2018-3-14_21-38-2.png

Last edited:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I don't think we're sticky enough to beat the Perds, but if we do, we should get automatic playoff qualification for the achievement. They've only lost 14 games this season :eek:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Just looking at that Nashville lineup...I can’t believe we’re in the same league. It’s like the difference between our lineup and Tucson’s.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Man that third line is brutal. Cant wait to add more depth to this team.
Well, we do have Crouse and Strome in the A, and this years pick, who I bet will start with the club next season, who ever it is.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I was sure the last game was an auto-loss. I was wrong.

I am sure this game is an auto-loss. Well, I normally seems to be wrong about this things. ;)

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Gotta think the boys (sticky and non sticky) will come out in full force for Tocchet tonight. Hope they play with emotion and some piss and vinegar win or lose.

Reactions: Mosby

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Gonna jam out to the Sticky Boys album on the drive there since it’ll take me two god damn hours

It's spring break, traffic's been light (I had a rare meeting in Scottsdale this morning, and barely had to slow down from Downtown Chandler). So it'll only be an hour and 50 minutes for ya.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Come on Yotes! This is a chance to play a great team with all you got! I'm excited to watch this one haha.

It's spring break, traffic's been light (I had a rare meeting in Scottsdale this morning, and barely had to slow down from Downtown Chandler). So it'll only be an hour and 50 minutes for ya.

I've been loving the traffic this week haha. Why can't it always be like this?! Gonna suck when it's back to normal.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I-10 at the new L202 interchange construction is still a mess. Not sure how it’ll be later. Outbound traffic is better though.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Mostly due to people freaking out.

Pretty much. That and all the rubbernecking going on. Everyone starts jumping lanes thinking it’s better than the one they’re in and they end up slowing it all down.

I usually exit at 59th heading to work but today I had to bail at 75th because it just got clogged up too much. The 67th exit is closed so they can widen that section and build a new off ramp and that might play a lot into it.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
It is. He does seem to jump right back to where he started at least. How does this affect his contract? 3.5-4 range now?

Well, let's try to see it from the bright side. Less interest from other teams, he'll be more forthcoming. And let's assume it's just bad luck, and that it ends before next season. Just a blessing in disguise then. :skeptic:

Reactions: Yandover

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad